Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Obsession with eating babies

I don't understand people's obsessions with describing how they want to eat babies as ways of saying they're cute. This happened on a recent episode of "How I Met Your Mother" Marshall on the show sees a baby and says, "I just want to put those little feet in my mouth."

This is something I normally hear from women.  I've heard comments like "I want to bite those cheeks" to "Nipple on their toes" and the generic "Gobble them up."

Obviocusly new borns are too young to understand but this does continue till like age 2 or 3 where they can comprehend what it is your saying.  This seems slightly psychotic to me.  I mean, I see babies, and yea they're cute, maybe I want to hold them, or sometimes I get the urge to kiss them on the forehead but it has never occurred to me to put any part of their body in my mouth.  Am I crazy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment