Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Exceptions make the rule

My judgment of when a video has gone viral is if I've seen it.  I don't spend much time on Facebook, even less on youtube and none on Twitter, so I normally don't see videos unless everyone else has seen them first.  This is why I believe people have seen the video of an Iowa man speaking about Gay rights by a notoriously liberal organization.  In the video, a man gives a very eloquent 4-minute speech about how he had two female parents and he came out alright, therefore being raised by two same-sex parents is the same as being rasied by a man and a woman.  Above the video is a statement "Why are we against this again?" Let me answer.

I listened to his speech and his only evidence was, "I do well in school" and "Nobody can tell I was raised by two women." Great, I can't tell if someone was raised by divorced parents until they tell me.  Hell, I can't tell if someone was raised by a single parent, does this mean that having a single parent or divorced parents is just as good as having two or married ones?  No anti-gay marriage advocate has ever said that in 100% of cases the child will turn out bad....the argument is that the likelihood they will is higher. 

It is a fact that homosexuals(yes even lesbians) have a higher risk of getting sexually transmitted diseases than heterosexuals.  The average homosexual couple stays together for 1.5 years...that's hardly enough to raise a child.  Being around homosexuals encourages your kid to be one too and most gays I know, for reasons unknown to me since they are the most protected minority in America, will tell you that they would not want their kids to be gay because they don't want them to go through what they have.  Homosexual parents promotes being homosexual and their kids are more likely to be homosexual as well. My favorite thing about this comment is when liberals scoff at it and then tell me in the next breath that there's a gay gene and see absolutely no contradiction.  Of course, if liberals could pick up on contradictions...they wouldn't be liberals would they be?

Signed copies of my book can be bought at the bottom of this page

No comments:

Post a Comment