Thursday, September 27, 2012

Psyching up for Marathon

Excuse me, as I do something very corny.  But I want to psyche myself up for the marathon.  Hamptons marathon, I’ve ran Zakopana, Poland; Wroclaw, Poland; Krakow, Poland; Vienna, Austria; Berlin, Germany; Bratislava, Slovakia; Brooklyn, NY; Commack, NY Cleveland, OH; and Manhattan, NY in preparation for you.  You killed the first Greek that tried your relative, this one is coming for vengeance.  I’ve left sweat and blood on concrete sidewalks.  I’ve ran through sore muscles and pain.  I’ve ran till I couldn’t run anymore and walked my way through.  Many times I wanted to throw in the towel, but I made the promise that I would keep going until I got injured or until you and meet face to face.  Well, your minions couldn’t defeat me, now you got to do it yourself.  I’m coming for you, so bring it on.  Your 26.2 miles vs. mostly my legs but other parts of my body too, one will prevail.     So, on 9/29/12, I got one thing to say to you, “JUST BRING IT.”

No comments:

Post a Comment