Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hate

      Recently I have been yelled at because I use the word "Hate" a lot.  People believe it is wrong to hate but hating is just as natural as loving.  There is a reason that there is a thin line between love and hate, they're both born out of passion.  They only differ in where that passion takes you.  I know what I hate, it allows me to be able to avoid those things so I can avoid them. 
                    The point is though, your hate should be based from your own personal experience not what you've heard.  Do not be afraid to have an opinion of something after having tried it only once.  You do not need to waste any more time on things you've experienced and found you hate.  Do not be afraid to hate or admit you hate something, for if you can hate, then that means you can love.  The reverse is also true, if you cannot hate, you cannot love.  Therefore, the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.

No comments:

Post a Comment