Friday, May 3, 2019

Real Characters Episode 3 Turning the tables after the initial punch


                It is 2015 and President Obama is seeing a large field of Republican candidates vying to be the Republican candidate for President.  He calls a meeting with FBI Director Jim Comey and CIA Director John Brennan.  He says to them, “Now, we have a large field of Republicans.  We can’t take any chances.  I need you to dig up dirt on each of them so that whoever comes out on top, we can crush their chances at this office.  You have my authorization to do whatever you deem necessary”

                John Brennan says, “Mr. President, the law gets a little sketchy if it’s done on United States soil, I would like your permission to reach out to our allies across the pond as their surveillance is much more intimate than others given the constitutional rights of Americans.”

                “I don’t have a problem with you enlisting the help from the British but I want to make something perfectly clear.  Do not worry about trampling on the constitutional rights of American citizens.  We will do this right and when Hillary Clinton is president, none of this will ever come out.”

                It is now early 2016 and Donald Trump is picking up steam to become the Republican candidate to contend for the person that will succeed Barak Obama as President of the United States.  President Obama has made it abundantly clear who he wants to succeed him and that’s Hillary Clinton who is leading the primaries against Bernie Sanders.  Brennan and his team are listening in on wire taps for people in Europe.  It’s the CIA’s job to know what people are saying all over the world and pick up chatter.  The law is that if an American citizen happens to be talking to a foreigner being wire tapped, then their names are masked.  It is only for a very good reason can you unmask the name of an American.  Brennan has just picked up on an American talking to an Israeli about energy deals in the Mediterranean.  The conversation ends with the American saying, “Well I’m about to go back to America as I’ve just been offered a job for Donald Trump.”

                The Israeli says, “Congratulations, you’re moving up in the world.  Only 30-years-old and already working for a Presidential candidate.”

                The American laughs and says, “Thank You”

                Brennan immediately calls those responsible for unmasking American names.  Brennan says, “I need to unmask the name of the American on this call.”

                “What are the grounds?”

                “He’s working for Donald Trump”

                “I’m afraid that doesn’t qualify as a serious enough reason to unmask and spy on an American citizen.”

                “This is on high authority.”

                “It is not a crime to work for Donald Trump.  If that were true than I think we have thousands of guilty people.  Hell, maybe tens of thousands the man’s been in business a while and he’s got a pretty big company.”

                Brennan smiles and says, “You’re not going to like who calls you if I get off this phone without an unmasking authorization.”

                “Mr. Brennan, I would advise you not to threaten me.”

                “Okay, good day sir.  I look forward to your phone call in the very near future.”

                Brennan hung up the phone and made another phone call.  It didn’t take long for the unmasking authorizer to call Brennan back and say, “Well, I just had a phone call from the highest levels.  Apparently you weren’t bluffing; this came on from the highest authority.  You got your unmasking request.  The man’s name is George Papadopoulos.”

                Brennan calls another foreign national contact and says, “I need you to do me a favor.”

                “I’m listening but I can’t guarantee it can be done.”

                “I need you to send someone to London to talk with a George Papadopoulos.  He needs to pretend to be representing the Russians and offer him dirt on Hillary Clinton.  It’s imperative those words are said.”

                “That doesn’t seem too big an ask.  I can get that done for you.”

                “Thank you sir.”

                “No problem sir, I’ll let you know when I have the details”

                The foreign national calls a professor in Malta and says, “Mr. Mifsud, there’s something I need you to do for me?”

                “What would that be?”

                “I need you to go to London for a Cambridge meeting.  That’s not the real reason you’re going to be going though.  The real reason is that you have to meet with a man named George Papadopoulos.  You need to tell him that you have dirt on Hillary and you’re willing to give it to him.  We will have someone recording your conversation.  Do whatever you need to do to get him to accept the information.”

                “I don’t know, I’m not really a spy.”

                “You know Russians.  You know how Russians are.  Oh wait, I forgot, you have to pretend you’re Russian.”

                “I live in Malta.  I’m basically right by Italy.”

                “Are you saying that no Russians live in Malta?”

                “It’s just not believable.”

                “You like bragging and name dropping of people you know in the intelligence community right?”

                “Yes” Mifsud says hesitantly.

                “Do you think you want to make an enemy of people in my position?  Do you want to check with your contacts?”

                “No, I know you well enough to know that I don’t want you as an enemy.  What happens after I do this?”

                “Nothing.  We’re going to use it to paint Donald Trump as a Russian asset and when Hillary wins the election, you can go on with your life the way it always has been.”

                “What if Hillary loses?”

                “That’s already been assured not to happen.”

                “Well it doesn’t seem like I have a choice.”

               

In April 2016, George Papadopoulos is living in London and he’s at a bar to meet with a Maltese Professor.  He introduces himself and the professor says, “My name is Joeseph MIfsud”

                “Nice to meet you”

                “Likewise, let’s get a drink”

                “I’ll have a gin and tonic”

                Mifsud turns to the bartender and says, “Two gin and tonics please”      

                The conversation proceeds and Papadopoulos thinks that Mifsud is a liar.  He constantly tries to name drop to make himself seem really important.  Papadopoulos knows that important people don’t spend a lot of time convincing people how important they are.  He’s lost interest in the conversation and Mifsud seems to realize it.  Mifsud says, “You said you’re working for the Trump campaign right?”

                “Yes” looking around wondering where this is going.

                “Well, I got something that’s going to be useful for your new employer.”

                Papadopoulos rolls his eyes, “Well, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

                “I have some dirt on Hillary Clinton.  I can give you the information, you pass it along and you may get a promotion it’s so good.  It relates to the e-mails and stuff picked up when my associates in Russia hacked the DNC e-mails and the ones we got from Wikileaks who hacked Clinton directly.”

                “Look, like I said, I don’t know what you’re talking about.  I’m here to talk about energy in the Mediterranean.  I don’t know about all this.”

                “Do you want it?”

                “No, I don’t”

                It occurred to Papadopoulos that this would help endear him to the higher ups in the Trump campaign but he knows that he needs to consider the source.  He’s already weighed and measured this man and everything reeks of dishonesty.  There is nothing good that can come from getting information from dishonest sources so the best strategy is to not even listen to it.  That’s exactly what he did.  Mifsud seems to get upset that Papadopoulos doesn’t want it, which makes Papadopoulos even surer that he read him correctly.  Papadopoulos gets annoyed with the conversation and says, “It was nice meeting you but I got to get back, I’m pretty tired.”

                They shake hands and Papadopoulos leaves.

 

                It is now September 2016, Stephen Halper, who is a spy for the CIA, has called a woman.  He says, “I got a mission”

                “Oh God, who do I have fuck now?” comes the response from a beautiful blond woman.

                “His name is George Papadopoulos”

                “Alright, what information do I need to get from him?”

                “You need to get him to talk about Donald Trump and Russia.  Five months ago we fed him information, now we need to get him to tell it to someone on tape.”

                “Is he old?”

                “No, he’s 30-years-old”

                “Alright, at least I don’t have to worry about a heart attack when they’re with me.  This is better than some of my other missions”

                “Yes, so you’re name is going to be Azra Turk.  He’s in town to write a paper on Mediterranean energy contracts.  You will be representing Turkey.  It is a rival energy company.”

                “You said his name was Papadopoulos?”

                “Yes”

                “Well, you don’t need to be a spy to know that that’s a very Greek name.”

                “Yes, he is Greek”

                “Well, the Greeks and the Turks aren’t exactly friends.  You want me to pretend to be a Turk and then garner the trust of a Greek to tell me shit he’s not supposed to tell me?”

                “You’d be surprised how territorial and historical differences go away with some feminine charm.  Though, it’s bad if I need to tell you that because you are the one that’s supposed to be the charmer.”

                “Why make it more difficult for me to charm?  Just make me from a neutral country.”

                “You will be from Turkey.  Do you understand?”

                “Yes, fine”

                Turk goes to London and invites George Papadopoulos for drinks at the Sofitel Hotel in London’s West End.  This is a high end area of London with a more sophisticated crowd.  She starts the conversation, “So how do you find yourself on a council writing a paper on energy in the Mediterranean?”

                “I worked for energy companies in the Middle East and in Greece.  How about you?”

                Turk smiled and shook her head as she lowered it but raised her eyes to meet Papadopoulos’  She said in a cheery voice, “Well I worked for Turkish energy companies.  Right now I’m working as an assistant to Professor Halper.  I hope we can still be friends now even though I’m a Turk” as she patted Papadopoulos on the thigh.

                Papadopoulos’ red flags in his head were not being raised because she was Turkish.  She was wondering why merely saying what you did for a living required you to turn the charm up on high.  He thought she was really attractive but he had a very attractive fiancés at home.  He said casually and professionally, “I’m an American so those kind of rivalries aren’t too deep with me.”

                “Well, that’s good. So when you’re not on a link campus working with a Turk on an energy paper, what do you do?”

                “I work for Donald Trump”

                “Oh…” Turk leaned forward with her head propped up on her hands and said, “Tell me, what’s his relationship with Russia?  He seems to be pretty chummy with Putin.”

                Papadopoulos had been on energy panels before.  Sometimes the women were attractive and he found the more attractive they are, the more professional they act because they want to be judged for the content of their work not for their looks.  This is how you get respect in business.  This woman was doing the exact opposite and obviously flirting with him.  With the question about Trump and Russia coming out of the blue, he smelled a set up.  He said, “I’m kind of tired, I’m going to go back to hotel”

                “Oh come on! the night is young” Turk said as she threw back her arms and puffed her chest showing her ample breasts. 

                George smiled and said, “Good night” and walked out of the bar. 

 

                While the CIA was trying to entrap and set up George Papadopoulos, an employee for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) was called into the office of a superior.  The Trump campaign has just announced that Paul Manafort is going to be the campaign manager.  It didn’t take long to dig up an old 2007 Wall Street Journal article tying Manafort with Russians.  Manafort had been in Ukraine the last few years and away from American politics which he used to sell Trump on his not being an establishment guy, which was what Trump was running on.  Chalupa’s boss said, “Alex, I need you to find out whatever you can on Manafort’s ties with Russia.”

                “Okay, is there any information you have that will let me know where to start?”

                “Well politics in Ukraine is corrupt even for politics standards.  You may want to check with the Ukrainians first”

                “I’ll start at the embassy here in D.C. and then see where that takes me”

                “Excellent.  Thank you”

                Chalupa goes to the Ukrainian embassy and meets with the ambassador Chaly.  She says, “I need all the information you can get for Paul Manafort and what he was doing in Ukraine”

                “Well he was working with President Porochenko”

                “He’s part of the Pro-Russia party in Ukraine correct”

                “Correct”

                “Alright, that’s a good start”

                “You need to give me some time but I don’t see that it’ll be a problem”

                “You think I’m barking up the right tree?  That if I proceed on this path, I’ll find ties to Russia?”

                “It’s hard to say but it’s not unreasonable to think so.  Porochenko is tied with Russians.  Manafort worked for Porochenko so it’s not a stretch.”

                Chalupa leaves and Chaly calls a political officer named Andrii Telzhenko into his office.  Telzhenko comes in and says, “Do you need something sir?”

                “Yes, I need you to dig up everything we have on Paul Manafort.”

                “Why?  Are we suspicious of something he may have done while working for Porochenko?  What specifically am I looking for?”

                “Nothing specific just all information we have.”

                “That’s  a strange request but okay.”

                It doesn’t take long for Telzhenko to get the information.  He goes into Chaly’s office and says, “I finished my discovery of the information you requested on Manafort.”

                “Great, I need you to give it to Alexandra Chalupa”

                “Wait why?”

                “She’s the one requesting it.”

                “Why would a Washington official want information on Manafort?”

                “Why does it matter?”

                “I don’t feel comfortable.  First, Joe Biden visits Ukraine then all of a sudden his son has a position on the board of Burisma, one of our largest companies.  Then money seems to be flowing out of Ukraine into Hunter Biden’s American bank account and when our prosecutor general wants to look at it, Joe Biden threatens to cut off a billion dollars in aid unless we fire the prosecutor general.  I just don’t think we should be so forthcoming with the Americans.”

                “I appreciate your concern but I don’t see this is as a problem.  Please give her the information.”

                “Look, I’m not comfortable with this.  I’ll send you what I came up with.  I would advise you to think about what I said about the Americans getting a little too involved with us.  Whatever you want to do with the information is your prerogative but I want no part of it.”

                “Alright, if that’s how you feel then send it to me.”

                “Will do”

                When Telzhenko got back to his office he sent the Manafort file to Chaly.  Not too long after this conversation, Alexandra Chalupa is on a plane to Ukraine.  She meets with high government officials and eventually she is sitting in a room with President Porochenko himself.  She says, “Mr. President, we need you to have a press release.”

                “I do those all the time”

                “Yes, I know but in this one, you’re going to call on someone we’re going to have in the crowd.  He’s going to ask you about Paul Manafort.”

                “Why’s this?”

                “I’m not asking you to give up any information.  You have the question beforehand so you can decide how you want to answer it.  We just need the question asked about Manafort’s ties to Russia so that our media can run a story about the question asked.  We can then use the question as evidence that Trump may have colluded with the Russians since his campaign manager was just mentioned in Ukraine as being tied to Russians.  You don’t have to confirm or deny like I said.  We just need the question asked. 

 

                It is now 2019.  George Papadopoulos is sitting with his wife, who is a immigrant from Italy.  She is reading the Italian newspaper Il Foglio and says in English, “Oh finally!”

                It is has been a rough two years for George.  He had been arrested when he landed in DC after a flight from Greece.  After a lengthy investigation being accused of all sorts of Russian collusion, he had to plead guilty because he said the wrong date that he met with Mifsud.  He was also threatened while he was in Israel and forced to accept $10,000.  He left it in Greece with a lawyer being sure that they were marked bills.  The last two years have been spent trying to get a congress member to go to Greece to inspect the bills but nobody has as of yet.  Luckily, he was only sentenced to two weeks in jail.  He served his time and now he’s written a book and things are looking better.  He lives in Los Angeles right now putting Washington behind him but still takes an interest if there’s any possibility that those that tried to set him up several times go down and justice is served for their heinous actions.  He says, “What honey?”

                “The Italians are investigating the link campus”

                “Oh good, that’s where Azra Turk tried to honeypot me”

                “Why do they call it honeypotting?  Why not just call it what it is; seducing a man to get information?”

                “That’s too long”

                “Yea, there’s also things about your friend Mifsud”

                “Really?  He hasn’t been heard of since February 2017.  Some say he’s dead but I think western intelligence is hiding him.”

                “Well according to a foreign national Vincenzo Scotti, he forced Mifsud to meet with you and pretend to be a Russian.”

                Papadopoulos took a deep breath and said, “It’s finally happening”

                “Yup, people are beginning to find out what they did to you and the media is finally reporting on it.”

                “Well it’s in Italy.  Now it just needs to come across the pond.”

                “Word can travel the world fast nowadays.”

                “It can but the establishment politicians and the biased media can cover up and suppress information too.”

                “True” she says as she puts her head down and continues to read the Italian news.

                Around the same time as the Papadopouloses are discussing Italian news, Bill Barr has been named the Attorney General.  Once he shows that he’s not afraid of congress, they immediately start making things up to try to get him to resign and impeach him.  It worked for Sessions, why wouldn’t it work again?  Barr, however, is much stronger than Sessions and is unabashed to say no to Congress to information they are not entitled to and even decides to not show up at a House Congressional hearing because they changed the rules of procedure to make it more of an interrogation.  Barr turned it down and seems uninterested in the media or the house Democrat’s opinion of it.  This has caught the attention of the New York Times.  An editor calls a meeting and says, “The new Attorney General seems hell bent in investigating the origins of the Trump investigation.”

                One of the staffers said, “Yea but they’ve been doing that for two years.”

                “Now they actually will have the information.  It seems like there’s no way to deny that spying occurred.  We need to get ahead of this story and plant the seeds in the American people so that when the investigation is over, they’ll be brainwashed by how we told them to interpret it.”

                “So standard procedure.”

                “Yes, but how do we frame it?”

                “Well, we’ve been saying for two years that Trump and his campaign weren’t spied on so it may look bad if we admit that he was.”

                “People have short memories. That’s why we’re still in business.  They’ll accept any explanation for what we’ll pretend was just a misunderstanding on their part.”

                “Well, Barr said that the spying isn’t the bad things it’s whether or not it was justified.”

                “Where are you going with that?”

                “Just say that it was a frantic time.  Russia was attacking us, desperate times calls for desperate measures.  Just like the Patriot Act and all those new airport protocols after 9/11”

                Someone in the meeting said, “Can we really call $30,000 in Facebook ads the equivalent of a terrorist attack on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center resulting in the deaths of almost 3,000 people?”

                The staffer with the idea said, “Yes, the people believe anything we tell them.  Blaming the Russians is something we’ve been doing for decades.  It’s worked every time before, why not now?  Hell, we blamed Trump’s election on the Russians with no evidence and that got us to spy on a lot of people and a two year probe that handcuffed Trump in doing what he wanted to do because of it.”

                The higher up said, “I agree, we’ll run an article but we won’t use the word ‘spy’ we’ll say it’s an FBI Investigator posing as an assistant and then say it was a frantic time in the FBI & CIA and hint but not explicitly say that they had no choice but to bend the rules a little bit.”

                “Sounds good to me”

                The higher up says, “Adam, Michael and Mark you write the story.”

                The three men agree and the meeting ends.  They have their work cut out for them as they attempt to convince the American public that their constitutional rights don’t matter if things get frantic.  In reality, when times get frantic, that’s when the constitutional rights are most important.  It’s not for peacetime, it’s for when things break down and get bad, there’s a sense of decorum that stops the frustration being taken out on lay people. 

                Barr’s strength and unwillingness to bow down to the liberal mob has made other people take notice.  There’s a new prosecutor general in Ukraine who is reopening the case against Hunter Biden’s payments from Ukraine and his being appointed to the board of Burisma even though he had no experience in natural gas.  The mainstream media has picked up the story because Biden has decided to run for President.  The way the media works is that you support the most liberal person.  The movement with the left now is no old white males and Biden checks all three boxes.  That is why they are no longer covering for Biden because they prefer Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren because they are women.  Also, Ukraine has just admitted to the Chalupa scandal. 

                There is some internal fighting as well as Nancy Pelosi has attacked Barr for lying to congress.  Barr said that he hadn’t discussed with Mueller that Mueller was upset with the synopsis of his report.  A letter from Mueller to Barr leaked saying that Mueller was upset with the media’s interpretation of the synopsis.  When Barr asked him if he felt his synopsis was inaccurate, Mueller said ‘no.’  Since the letter seems to back up what Barr is saying, Mueller is a little annoyed that Pelosi would make a comment that could so easily be refuted. 

                As Democratic Mayor of Montgomery, Alabama, John Rodgers is seeing the current political climate and the direction of his party, he decides that he has to make an extreme statement.  He gives a speech saying that abortion should not be infringed because some kids are unwanted.  If you don’t kill the kid now then you will later because unwanted children will force the parents to get rid of them somehow.  It’s unsure what he means but most are shocked by these comments. Donald Trump Jr. strongly criticized Rodgers for it.  When asked about it, Rodgers says he takes it as a compliment and criticizes Donald Trump for not aborting Donald Trump Jr.  He says that since Trump Jr. is retarded, his parents should have aborted him.  He goes home content that he checked off the two things needed to get Democrat, media and liberal support: Attack Trump and be extreme. 

 

                President Trump is handed a briefing about the 1st Quarter numbers.  He is pleased to see that Non-Farm productivity is sky high now.  It has seen a 3.6% increase over the last three months, which hasn’t been seen since 3rd Quarter 2014. He says, “Despite me fighting the establishment Republicans, the media, Democrats, liberals and having a special counsel form an albatross around my neck, the economy based on my tax cuts’ momentum just can’t be stopped.  He gets up and stands to his full 6’4” and steps back and turns to the right. 

                His aide says, “Sir, can you explain what this can do for us?  I mean spending is still high so I’m not sure if it’ll make a difference.”

                “You are right.  Spending is a problem but I’m working on a deal with congress.  Productivity does help though.  We are more efficient and we are producing more with the same resources.  That means our manufacturing and things Americans produce are making more money, which means that the employees of those companies are more valuable because their work generates more revenue.”

                “I’m not following sir.”

                “Well in economics, we always use widgets.  Say my company has ten employees that makes 1000 widgets an hour.”

                “Alright”

                “Now, we improve our technology and the company now makes 1500 widgets but we still have ten employees.  Now instead of having an employee worth 100 widgets to me, each employee is worth 150 widgets for me.”

                “I think I get it.  If each widget costs $10, you made $ 10,000.  Since you want to make a profit, you pay the employees $100 an hour.  You get $10,000 and pay your employees $1,000 giving you 9,000 to invest back in the company, use on marketing and pay yourself.  Now that you’re making $15,000 an hour, you can give each employee a raise to $600 an hour and still make your $9,000.  Or make yourself more money by not giving them six times more money.”

                “You’re a quick learner.  I also could hire more employees, pay them all more and make even more widgets.  The possibilities are endless and if all companies are doing this, it can lead to huge revenue sources for American companies.”

                “Another promise kept sir.”

                “Yes, but I don’t tire of winning.  I need to stay vigilant and keep winning”

                The aide smiles and walks out.  President Trump smiles and lets the good news sink in.  He then turns stern because it’s back to work.  He hopes that Barr does his job and the tables will turn and all those that have harassed and attacked him and his supporters will have themselves investigated.  Hopefully justice will be as unmerciful as it was for Flynn, Manafort and Papadopoulos because if their menial crimes elicited the sentences they got, then the much worse atrocities of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama will have monumental sentences.  Time will tell if he wins this battle and fulfills another promise in locking up Hillary Clinton.  The tide has turned but there’s a long way to go.  Hopefully America is ready for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment