Thursday, March 26, 2020

Larry the Billionaire Episide 52 Models manipulate the Public once again


                Larry is in Chicago.  Like most of the country, Chicago has banned sit down restaurants and group gatherings due to the Wuhan Virus.  Larry is normally accustomed to going to bars and listening to women talk to see if someone mentions an item that seems outside their means.  Larry offers to buy them that item in exchange for sex.  Before he started this, most women he spoke to said it wouldn’t work.  Given the ‘me too’ movement, Larry doubted it himself but he felt it was worth a shot and it worked very well as he rarely got turned down.  The flight from Florida to New York had a handful of people on it so he basically felt like he was on a private plane. 

                In the Gold Coast area of Chicago, Larry is walking through a park.  Although the city is shut down, Larry is pleasantly surprised to see people are still walking around.  As it’s 41 degrees outside, the park isn’t too full of people since it’s still on the colder side but Larry lives in Naples, Florida so he can’t handle the cold as much as Midwesterners can.

                As he’s walking, he sees a woman with shoulder length blond hair with sharp facial features.  Despite looking distraught, she is still quite stunning.  She leans over and buries her head in her hands.  Given Larry’s angle, he could see that she was endowed in the chest region but the rest of her was thin.  He sat on the other side of the bench.  This technically was closer than the six feet that was recommended but he was one of the few people in America unafraid.  He asked, “Are you okay?”

                She looked up annoyed, “Yea, I’m fine.”

                “Were you a bartender and got laid off?”

                “No, my job is very web based and I worked at home a lot even before this crisis so I’m fine.  I’m not going to be very good company right now so please leave me alone.”

                Her request was countered when she smiled and her entire face lit up.  It was so infectious that even though Larry got blown off, he grinned as well.  “I only ask because 3.3 Million people claimed unemployment this week.  The previous record was 695,000 so I’m beginning to think shutting down the economy was bad.”

                “People are dying”

                “People die every day.”

                “More than 1,000 people have died.”

                “At least 30,000 Americans have died from the flu this year.”

                “That’s irrelevant.”

                “No, it’s not.  It puts things in perspective.  How can something be more contagious and more deadly than the flu yet infect less people and kill a fraction?”

                “The flu had more time.”

                “The flu has between like November and March.  That’s a two month head start.  It is a thirtieth of the way there.”

                “Look, I know I’m a blond but I’ve tested in the genius level of IQ so don’t talk down to me.”

                “I didn’t. My only point was that the 3.3 Million are people that knew they could claim it and did.  The number is probably much worse because a lot of people don’t know they can claim it.”

                “Whatever”

                “Since you’re a genius; now that you see the damage being done to the economy and the amount of lives ruined through joblessness from it; not to mention the panic and stress it causes, do you think the precaution was worth it?”

                “Yes, people are dying”

                “People died even with the precautions.  Whether we open the economy or keep it closed, people will die.  Maybe more from the virus if we open it but if we don’t, it’ll be from starvation or other things associated with poverty.”

                “I grew up poor.  Don’t talk to me about poverty.”

                “Then you should understand that it’s not good to put people in that situation through no fault of their own.”

                “Look, I told you I wasn’t in the mood for this shit. Why can’t I just go outside and be alone without some asshole cat calling me?!  I just want some fucking peace and quiet but you fucking people are vultures.”

                “What did I say that would be considered ‘cat calling”?

                “You talked to me.”

                “I haven’t hit on you yet.”

                “Key word, ‘yet’ but you were going to.”

                “I saw a woman with her head buried in her hands.  You looked like you were upset and I wanted to help.  You can call me an asshole for that but I really didn’t do anything wrong.  If you really wanted to be alone, you would have just stayed in your apartment like everyone and their mother advises at this point.  Unless, of course, there’s someone in your apartment that you’re avoiding.”

                “No, when you work at home every day, you get a little stir crazy.  I needed to get some fresh air.  I’ll have you know I live alone.”  The woman tensed up after she said that.  She realized that wasn’t information she should volunteer.  She then added, “I mean, there’s nobody there now but I live with my boyfriend who’ll be coming home soon.”

                “Ah, I see.  He apparently works at a job that’s essential since he needs to go to the office?”

                “What?  Oh yea, he does.”

                “What does he do?”

                “None of your fucking business”

                Since she was looking at him, Larry was fascinated because her eyes were a strange color.  He would call them grey but that didn’t seem quite right.  It was almost like looking at a kaleidoscope as there seemed to be many colors.  He gave a wry smile, “You’re not a very good liar.”

                “Since you’re not going to leave me alone and you must know why I’m upset, my boyfriend has cancer.  He’s been going through chemotherapy treatments since mid-December.  I’m usually there by his side but now the hospital isn’t letting any visitors because of Covid19.  Now, he has to go through this all alone.”

                “It also means that you have to face this pandemic alone.”

                “No, I mean, it’s worse for him.  I admit it would have been harder to get through it if he wasn’t constantly coming to pick me up to take me to his place or he comes to mine but, I mean, it’s worse for him because, well you know, chemo is no joke.”

                “No, it is very debilitating and I’m sorry to hear that.”

                “Thank you.”

                “No problem”

                “Sorry, I snapped at you.”

                “I started talking to you to help you since you looked upset.  Your yelling at me allowed you some catharsis so I guess I did my job.”

                “Well, now I just feel bad for falsely accusing you.”

                “Ah, well that’s easy to solve.”

                “How’s that?”

                “What’s your name?”

                “Biancha”

                “Well, Biancha, I can prove you right.  You don’t want to be alone.  I’m still not scared to touch people.” Larry takes out a card and hands it to her, “Here’s my card.  If you’re willing, I would be willing to pay any big ticket item that you think you couldn’t afford in exchange for one night of sex with you.”

                Biancha glared at him as her blood boiled.  She didn’t even bother responding as she was so angry.  Larry took that as his cue and got up and walked off.  Biancha watched him go still fuming but she put the card in her purse.  She decided she had had enough of fresh air and went back to her apartment.  While there, her boyfriend called her from the hospital.  He started, “Hey babe, what’s up?”

                “Don’t worry about me how are you?  I’m so sorry I can’t be there with you.”

                “It’s fine.  I’m pretty exhausted as it is so it would be kind of pointless.”

                “Yea, it kills me to be away from you.  I miss you.”

                “We don’t have to see each other all the time to love each other.”

                “I know, but, I just miss you.”

                “I miss you too but it’s pointless to just watch me sleep.”

                “I don’t think so.”

                “We’re going to be fine.  They’re going to keep me overnight for observation but I’ll see you in the morning.”

                “Oh really?  That’s weird.  Did something happen?”

                “No, everything’s fine.  I’m super tired right now.  I’m going to go to sleep.  I’ll talk to you later.  I love you.”

                “I love you too.”

                Biancha hung up the phone and had a confused look on her face.  She paced around the apartment and contemplated calling her mom but her mother loved her boyfriend.  She kept telling herself that she was just being paranoid.  In her head, though, she couldn’t rationalize how hospitals were being overrun by Wuhan Virus patients but they would keep him overnight when they didn’t have to.  As the worst thoughts went through her head, she needed someone to talk to but she didn’t want to involve anyone with her problems with her boyfriend.  She called the one person in her family that didn’t love her boyfriend; her Uncle in New York.  He picked up immediately, “Hey, my queen what’s up?”

                Her uncle had called her his queen since high school.  It used to make her happy but now that she was 26, it was just annoying.  She ignored the comment, “Hey, how are you?  New York is really getting slammed by this Coronavirus.”

                “Yea, we got half the cases in the country but I still insist on going to the office.”

                “Why?”

                “Because I’m not afraid.”

                “How can you not be afraid when your city is being hit the hardest?”

                “I’m a data guy.  You wouldn’t understand because you still believe in catastrophic climate change so you wouldn’t be able to grasp this.  It’s basically the same concept.”

                “Are you saying the Coronavirus is fake?”

                “No, I’m saying that the models that people are making decisions on are highly flawed and completely inaccurate.”

                “Oh, alright, that’s not as bad.  Just so you know, though, all doctors disagree with you.”

                “Just how 97% of scientists believe in catastrophic climate change?  Yea, it’s the same lie told a different way.”

                “Name one”

                “Dr. Deborah Birks on President Trump’s taskforce.  She pointed out that the models said that 68% of the population would be infected.  In order for that to be correct, the virus would have to be continuously moving through the population at the same rate through every season.”

                “It’s increasing exponentially.”

                “Rather than debate you, we’ll talk again in November and see if 68% of the population was infected.  As you pointed out, half of the entire country’s cases are in New York and it’s nowhere near 68% here, let alone in all of America.”

                “I don’t know what you’re saying.”

                “The models may be wrong just how every end of the world climate change prediction based on models has been wrong.  Face it, we suck at models.”

                “How many lives lost is acceptable for you to continue with your theory?”

                “None but people have died over the past two weeks with everything shutting down so people die regardless.”

                “What do you think they should do then?”

                “Open up the economy”

                “People will die.”

                “Yes, they will.  People will get infected and some will die.  If you keep the economy closed like it has been the last two weeks, more people will get infected and people will die anyway.  Staying home isn’t fool proof either.”

                “That’s because people still go outside against orders.  That’s why China did it right.  They’re communist so you get your ass kicked if you go outside.”

                “So, you’re advocating being kept at home at gunpoint to combat this?”

                “Well, you know what, yea maybe.  Especially for New York where they’re being slammed.”

                “I disagree.  When you sacrifice liberty for security, you have neither.”

                “1,000 people have died.”

                “Which is nothing compared to other diseases or viruses this year.  You’re mad at me for ignoring those 1,000 death but I’m not.  You, however, are ignoring the effect bankruptcies; poverty and depression have on people.  Ignoring that is asinine and infantile.”

                “Don’t insult me.”

                “I’m not”

                “You said it was asinine and infantile to think what I believe.  Aren’t you the one that touts Emperor New Clothes?  Didn’t you always tell me if someone says, ‘you’re an idiot if you believe….’ Or something similar that they’re probably lying?”

                “I did say that but I think I also backed up the statement.  My comment is people who say that as their only argument.  I got a little frustrated because we’re going in circles but you’re right.  I shouldn’t have used Emperor New Clothes rhetoric.”

                “You really think it’s a good idea to open the economy?”

                “Yes, I mean fake news won’t like it and they’ll come up with another little catchphrase like ‘Trump opened the economy; people died’ but it is for the betterment of the country despite the people who will die.”

                “Can we at least agree that someone dying is a tragedy?”

                “Yes, but can you agree that 3.3 Million jobless claims in a week is also a tragedy?”

                “That’s weird, someone else told me that in the park today.”

                “You went to the park?”

                “Yea, I was getting stir crazy in the apartment all day.  I needed fresh air.”

                “And you want someone to hold a gun to your head to force you to stay in your apartment.”

                Biancha sighed.  She gave an embarrassed look and was glad that her uncle couldn’t see her.  “I think it’s better safe than sorry.”

                “We shouldn’t base big decisions that have immense consequences on models with faulty data that cause hyperbolic and inaccurate conclusions.”

                “What do you think based on the models then?”

                “68% of the population being infected is the extreme result but there’s also a possibility that a tiny proportion of that is the true figure.  The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.”

                “How is that helpful?”

                “It’s not, which is my point.  The models aren’t helpful because they’re based on faulty data.  Bad input leads to bad output. We need more data before we know for sure but people are impatient and this need to do something is hurting us.”

                “I’m glad nobody in power agrees with you.”

                “President Trump is already beginning to question the scientists since they were so wrong in their predictions up to this point.”

                “Oh God!”

                “This is why we voted for President Trump.  He questions everything and doesn’t care about your degree or your title, he’s going to be skeptical and if you’re wrong, he’ll hold you accountable.  The problem with government before is nobody was held accountable so it led to massive corruption, which brought us the deep state.”

                “So, in two weeks when the 30 days is up, do you think he should extend it?”

                “Why would you extend it when the models you based the first 30 days on were so off?”

                “I love you but you’re crazy.   I got to go.  I had a shitty day and I can’t do this right now.”

                “Why what’s wrong?”

                It dawned on Biancha that she never got around to why she called, “Nothing, just my boyfriend’s in the hospital and I can’t visit him and it’s just really hard dealing with this panic alone.”

                “You’re not alone.  You have a lot of people that love you.”

                “Yes, but you’re not here.”

                “I could be.  Domestic flights are still running.  Flights are really cheap now; I can go to Chicago if you need me.  Most people in my office are working from home anyway so what’s the difference if I’m working in Chicago?”

                “No, by the time you get here, he’ll be out of the hospital so it’d be fucking pointless”

                “Alright, well just let me know because I’m not scared so if you need me, I’m always here for you.”

                “I know and I do appreciate it but I got to go. “

                “Okay, I love you”

                “Love you too, stay safe.”

                Biancha got off the phone.  She contemplated texting her uncle if he thought it was weird that they were keeping him overnight but she figured if he didn’t bring it up then she was probably right when she concluded she was just being paranoid.  She ignored the fact that she said it as she was wrapping up the conversation and that it’s difficult for people to bring up that they think someone’s significant other isn’t being too honest with them.   Her uncle was blunt but even blunt people may bite their tongue on that one.  As thoughts ran through her head, she went into her purse and found the card she got from Larry.  She looked at it and looked up.  She couldn’t believe she was about to do it but she had to expend some energy.  Larry looked older so she figured that she could get in a quickie and not feel guilty.  Her mind raced at justifications for it and after coming up with some minor ones, she decided that it was only bad if the item was to help her.  If it was for someone else, then it was fine.  She called the number and Larry answered, “This is Larry”

                “Hey Larry, it’s Biancha”

                “The hot girl in the park.”

                “I’m not a girl!”

                “My apologies; the hot woman in the park.”

                “You really are an asshole”

                “I don’t get that often so I do appreciate it.  Most people say I’m too nice.”

                “Well, about that?  Just how big an item were you talking about?”

                “Try me?”

                “Maybe later.  I want to have a conversation with you first.  I don’t fuck men that have no substance to them.”

                “That’s fine.”

                “Well, I was just talking to my uncle and he told me….”Biancha rehashed her conversation with her uncle and then stopped when she realized she was rambling.

                Larry responded, “Your uncle is a smart guy.  I believe him to be correct.  This is the first battle; it’s President Trump vs. the models.  The next battle, when he opens the economy, will be Trump vs. the media as they will say people died and it’s his fault.  Then, the final battle will be to investigate Trump for murder or some other trumped up charge, pun intended.  They then will use that as reason to impeach him again.”

                “I was going to say that’s ridiculous but I can actually see that scenario playing out.”

                “Time will tell if I’m right or crazy.”

                “When you say that the models were really off, what do you mean?”

                “I’ll go to England because Americans seem to think that all English people are really smart and very intellectual.  There was a British guy named Neil Ferguson who is the head of imperial college authors.  He put the data in his little models and predicted 500,000 people would die in Britain”

                “Whoa, that’s a lot of people”

                “It is, but now he’s saying that Britain doesn’t have a problem with ICU beds and it only has 20,000 people who died.  The interesting this is half of those deaths were people projected to die by the end of the year anyway because they were either really old or really sick or both.”

                “20,000 is still a lot of people!”

                “Not compared to his prediction of 500,000”

                “They took precautions”

                “This is what your uncle meant by comparing it to climate change.  When the models are shown to be highly flawed and their predictions are completely wrong, they claim success.  It’s amazing that people always believe them.”

                “What’s the point?  Models are bad?  What’s this ‘faulty data’ you’re talking about?”

                “The point is that more people probably have gotten this virus than we realize, which means they didn’t think it was necessary to get treatment.  If this is the case, then it’s not as dangerous as we think.”

                “Oh, so the faulty data is that we’re only testing people in hospitals who are symptomatic.  That skews the numbers to be higher than they actually are.  Basically, you want them to randomly test people.  The problem with that is, we have a shortage of tests so we don’t want to waste them.”

                “Fine, but then don’t claim that you have good data and make decisions based on that data.”

                “How does your offer work?”

                “We get tested for STD’s, if you’re clean, then you carry out your part and I carry out mine.  If you’re not, the deal’s off.”

                “It has to be today though.”

                “That’s fine.  The STD tests don’t take as long as they claim if you know the right people.”

                “Or pay enough money.”

                “Yes, that too.”

                “I just want you to know that my boyfriend’s parents are multi-millionaires so I don’t need anything from you.”

                “Then why did you call me?”

                “ I’m just saying your money doesn’t impress me.  They’re probably richer than you.”

                “Unless you mischaracterized them, they are not.  I’m a billionaire.”

                “What can you buy with a billion dollars that you can’t with multi-millions?”

                “Quantity.”

                “Look, I would never screw a guy for something.  I’m not like that.”

                “And yet, you called me.”

                “There are things I feel bad asking my boyfriend’s family for.”

                “Okay”

                “You have to understand.  I have an aunt who is a fucking status whore.  She got divorced and is now dating someone with money.  Now, she goes around flaunting it and bragging about it and thinks she’s better than everyone.  I have to watch my family drool over him and it’s pathetic.  I’m glad I live in Chicago so I don’t have to deal with this.  My mother, on the other hand, lives five minutes from her so she gets it thrown in her face all the time.  Anyway, her fiancée wanted to get a Ford Raptor and he was hell bent on not accepting anything less.  He ended up not being able to get it.  My aunt said it had nothing to do with the price but I don’t know.  We are a big ford family and we love trucks.  My grandpa had like three.  If you get me a Ford Raptor for my mom so she can knock that bitch down a peg, then I’ll fuck you but it’s only for one night only!”

                “I guess I have some substance to me.”

                “Just enough to make me take the deal.”

                “Alright, you have yourself a deal.”

                “How do I know you’re not lying?”

                “I’ll drive the Raptor to your apartment.”

                “There’s nowhere to park”

                “There are parking garages”

                “Oh, right, yea, there’s actually one right by my apartment.  I don’t want to do it here though.  I want to do at your place.” 

                “That’s fine.  I’m at the Drake Hotel.  I’ll buy the car and have it valet here. When you come, I’ll show you the car.  After we’re done, I’ll give you the keys.”

                “My mom lives in Cleveland.  I don’t have time to drive it there.”

                “Fine, I’ll have it sent to Cleveland.”

                “Alright, you have yourself a deal.  How are you so sure you can find it?”              

                “I have connections and ways of locating things from time to time.”

                “Okay Red.”

                “I’m surprised.  I thought you were too young to get the reference.”

                “My parents are big movie people and they raised me on the classics.  Shawshank Redemption was a favorite.”

                “I like your parents already.”

                “I’ll take your lead.”

                “I already texted the doctor while I was on the phone with you.  Go to this address that I’m texting you.  I’ll meet you there as I’ll get tested too.”

                “Okay”

                Biancha grabbed her pepper spray and went just in case it was a trap.  She was happy to see that it really was a doctor’s office.  The door opened and she was let inside and given STD tests and they took her temperature.  Afterwards, she received the clean bill of heath for Larry.  She was a little skeptical of the documents but figured she had no choice.  The doctor and Biancha walked outside where Larry was standing.  The doctor announced, “She’s clean.”

                Larry nodded, “Do you want to go now?”

                “No, this is happening too fast.  Give me a couple hours.  Just to be dramatic, we’ll say we’ll do it at midnight.”

                “That’s fine by me.”

                With that, Biancha leaves the doctor’s office.  The doctor looked at him sideways, “How do you do it man?”

                “I just don’t care about offending them.  It turns out that they are just pretending to be offended.”

                “I guess.  I could never do that though.”

                “I do have to spend an obscene amount of money every time I do this.  I just don’t think you’re willing to dish out that much for one night.”

                “That is true but to each their own.”

                “I appreciate your help.”

                “Of course.  Anything for an old friend.  What do you think of this stimulus bill the Senate passed?”

                “The government doesn’t stimulate anything so it’s not a stimulus bill.”

                “Don’t be a wise ass.”

                “I like to be precise.  The government takes money from you so this is just a band aid, not a stimulus or a solution.  Given what’s going on, though, we may need it since it’s not the businesses fault that they are failing.  There are a lot of things I like but some glaring problems.  Overall, I’d give it a B-“

                “The industries affected really need it.  People are hurting.”

                “I said that people need it but make no mistake about it, we are going to have to pay it back later.  There’s no money fairy and when you pay 2 Trillion dollars, it’s going to have consequences.”

                “The bill seems to have everything I wanted.  They are deferring payroll taxes, maybe not as long as President Trump wanted but they are.  They are allowing people to borrow from their 401K’s penalty free and the forced withdrawals for seniors on social security has been halted so if you don’t need the money, you can leave it in the account and wait to see if the economy rebounds.”

                “Yes, those are all good but the unemployment benefit is 100% of their salary.”

                “It was their salary plus $600”

                “Obviously that’s even worse.  It’s an incentive not to work.  If you could choose to work for the money you make or not work and get the same amount of money, which would you choose?”

                “Tough call” the doctor said sarcastically

                “This is why communism fails because people won’t work if they can get the same amount of money for free unless you put a gun to their head.”

                “Well, they threw out the amendment.”

                “Doesn’t matter, the same amount has the same affect”

                “It’s only going to be temporary.”

                “It’s government, temporary things tend to be prolonged.”

                “What else don’t you like?”

                “$ 75 Million for the National Endowment of the Arts?  What does that have to do with the Coronavirus?”

                “People can’t go to plays because of it so they’re hurting.  In the grand scheme of the bill, 75 million is pretty negligible”

                “I think it’s for maintenance and not the employees.”

                “I seriously doubt that.”

                “Well, maybe.  I’m just saying this is going to cost every American over 18 $ 8,000 just for this package.  That’s not including all the other things that the government spends money on and the existing 23 Trillion in debt we already have.”

                “We need this now and things need to be shut down while all this blows over.”

                “The government is only funded through higher taxes and printing money.  They’re not raising taxes so that means that they’re going to print money to pay for this, which will cause massive inflation and now the costs of goods will go up, which will hurt people whose incomes have stagnated.”

                “Well, they’re getting $1,200 to spend on those things.  Make no mistake about it, people aren’t saving that free money, they’re spending it, so it will help the economy.  Like you always say, people spend money better than the government so it’s better the people spend the government money than the government spend it.”

                “I’d agree if it was money we already had and we weren’t printing.  What about the $75 Million for NPR?  All they do is spread lies about President Trump”

                “You don’t like Big Bird” the doctor teased

                “Fuck Big Bird!”

                “Now you sound like Oscar the Grouch”

                “Damn straight.  Is that what you want to teach children; to hate homeless people?  Everyone on that show judges him to his face, ‘hey Oscar, you’re a grouch.’  He should just yell back, “Bitch, I live in a fucking trash can!’  No wonder people walk over homeless people on the street with no sympathy.”

                “Wow, you took that to a whole new level.”

                “I know”

                “Fine, fuck NPR”

                “I mean, these jackasses attacked President Trump for telling people that 50,000 Americans could die from the flu this year.  NPR called him a liar because the real number was 23,000.  Then they had to write a correction that the CDC did claim it ranges from 23,000 – 59,000.  You’re a math and science guy; is 50,000 within the range from 23,000 – 59,000”

                “Yes, it is”

                “Then NPR was lying”

                “I really struck a nerve with NPR”

                “These are the same people that claimed in January that the flu is worse than the Wuhan Virus and accused President Trump of overreacting with the travel ban on China.”

                “Okay, sensitive topic.  Fuck NPR, got it.  Moving on.”

                “Also, what’s this bullshit that if you take a small business loan, you have to remain neutral in union disagreements?  People have freedom of speech, if they disagree or agree with something, they should be allowed to say it.”

                “You have to understand that this gives the president ammunition to attack the Democrats during the campaign.  They had to give the Democrats something or else the bill wouldn’t have passed.”

                “Sometimes, I think that’s better than it passing.  I almost want the Democrats to block it so the president is forced to open the economy and let people save themselves.”

                “That’s not how politics works.”

                “The Republicans didn’t put any of their special interests in the bill.”

                “No, but you’re talking about small amounts of the bill.  What about $150 Billion to pad the budget for New York and California?”

                “They were hit the hardest.  I think it’s more needed for New York since they have half the cases.  Again though, $25 Million for the Kennedy Center in D.C.?’

                “Yes, plays aren’t happening there either, we already discussed this.”

                “I don’t really have a problem with a separate fund targeting New York and California.”

                “See, it’s not all bad”

                “I didn’t say it was all bad.  That’s why I gave it a B- instead of an ‘F.” 

                “All you’ve done is talk about what you don’t like.  What do you like?”

                “Besides the things you mentioned, I think it’s good that they are getting emergency supplies to hospitals that need it and perhaps developing a vaccine.”

                “We are on the front lines of this.  Obviously, as a doctor, I agree.”

                “The big thing in the bill; $454 Billion for treasury exchange stability fund to loan money to small businesses to get them through the next couple of months was good.”

                “That’s almost 25% of the bill.”

                “I know”

                “That’s a huge thing to like.”

                “Generally, the thing people take issue with are the small riders.”

                “True”

                “Anyway, I got to go find what will soon be her car.”

                “Good luck.”

                “Thanks but I don’t need it as my minions are great at locating things.”

                “Yea, I know don’t worry.”

                Larry had actually received the notification that it was ready.  He went over and inspected the car and liked what he saw.  After he paid for the car in cash, he drove it and had it valet to hotel. 

                At midnight, Biancha showed up.  Larry had already texted her the room number and she knocked on the door.  Larry answered it in his boxers and retreated back in the room.  Bianca looked at him and froze.  “Look, I don’t know about this.  I need another conversation.”

                Larry was busy with locating the car, getting someone to ship it and socializing with the doctor so the time went by quick.  Biancha, on the other hand, was driving herself crazy all day wondering if her boyfriend was really being kept overnight for observation.  She contemplated calling the hospital but didn’t want to feel like the stalker girlfriend.  She then thought to go to his apartment but was afraid what she may walk in on.  Larry replied, “What do you want to talk about?”

                “Do you actually believe those phases of the battles Trump has in the future?”

                “Of course I do.  It’s already happening.  Kim Strassel of the Wall Street Journal brought up that in the bill, there’s a clause about a body to have subpoena power to investigate Trump’s handling of the Wuhan Virus.”

                “That was taken out.”

                “So what, they’re already trying to have Mueller 2.0”

                “It was thrown out so it doesn’t matter.”

                “It does matter because they did get a congressional oversight committee that will look at the loans.  This reeks of nepotism and the heads of this committee are Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.  This is highly biased and is laying the groundwork to impeach him again.”

                “Well, the NSC leaked the Wuhan Virus pandemic playbook left behind by Obama and given to Trump.”

                “Funny how all these scandals and things they deem ‘impeachment worthy’ comes from the NSC”

                “Look, everyone needs oversight.  Nobody should act unilaterally with no consequences of overreach.”

                “Did you say the same thing about Adam Schiff when he did it?”

                “He’s getting a lot of heat over it.  I think Durham subpoenaed him.  They are investigating and I’m not so sure he’ll get away with it.”

                “I am, Democrats are above the law.”

                “So, you think the president should work without any check on his power?”

                “Of course not, but it’s not either or.  We are talking degree.  Yes, there should be oversight but not from people who notoriously hate him.”

                “I don’t have a problem with it.”

                “You don’t have a problem that the deep state has already started rolling out the narrative that they’re going to impeach him again?”

                “It didn’t work the first time.  His approval rating went up the first time.”

                “So, they’re going to try again.”

                “We’ll see.   Let’s go back to the playbook, President Trump didn’t follow it.”

                “Neither did Obama.  First of all, not taking Barack Obama’s advice is not culpable behavior.  President Trump is the president, he can listen to advice from former president’s but he doesn’t have to take it.”

                “How did Obama not use the playbook?”

                “He was supposed to replenish the M95 masks after H1N1 (Swine Flu)

                “Well Trump had time to do it.”

                “Obama was told this in 2009, he had seven years to fix it, Trump only had three.”

                “Well he couldn’t see this coming.”

                “Yet, you don’t say the same thing about President Trump.”

                “It’s very new and unprecedented.”

                “Government scientists, your favorite, told Obama in 2015 that a flu pandemic would need 52 Million masks and he should replenish them but Obama did nothing.”

                “That’s enough Pro-Trump bullshit.  I didn’t really read the contract you made me sign.  Basically, this is illegal so the contract isn’t enforceable.  It’s not like you’re going to go to court over this.  I want to see the car.”

                Larry got dressed and told the valet he needed something from the car.  He theatrically crawled in and pretended to take something from the glove compartment and put it in his pocket.  Biancha was smiling at the Raptor but tried to contain herself.  Afterwards, they went back upstairs where Larry stripped down to his boxers again.  She inquired, “How long does this last?  Do you have me all night?”

                “You need to make me cum.”

                “That’s never been a problem for me before.”

                “Women don’t like to admit it if it was.”

                “Guess you’re about to find out.”

                Biancha took off her clothes and Larry pulled down his boxers.  -Biancha scurried forward and hugged Larry.  She said into his ear, “Larry, I feel kind of awkward about this, can you just hold me for a little bit?”

            Her words didn’t match her actions as she still gently rubbed her groin against his.  They made their way to the bed and lied on their side.  Biancha twisted her hips so that her butt protruded into the air but kept her embrace with Larry with her cheek resting against his.  She slowly grinded her body against his and Larry returned in kind.  Biancha then said, “Okay, now I’m ready” as she twisted the upper half of her body forcing Larry onto his back.

            Biancha straightened her posture and rocked back and forth aggressively feeling Larry elongate inside her.  She stood up forcing Larry out of her and put a condom on his penis before squatting back down onto his penis and collapsing forward shoving her breasts into Larry’s face.  As Larry felt himself get excited, he pushed her off him so she lied on her stomach and straddled her right leg.  He said, “I need to taste that fine ass of yours.”

            Larry licked her right butt cheek and grasped the salt and shook it violently over Biancha’s bottom.  He bent down and licked the salt off and guzzled the tequila straight from the bottle.  He repeated the same sequence with the left butt cheek and then grasped Biancha’s side and pulled her up to all fours.  He penetrated her from behind and reached around groping her breasts as he humped her hard.  Soon, his head collapsed against her shoulder blades as semen spurted out only to be rejected entry into Biancha by the latex of the condom.  He pulled out and rolled onto his back.  Biancha stated with no sign in her voice that she just did something physical, “I was thinking about this bill.  See I’m a big sports woman and the NBA players have donated money to help out with stadium vendors and stuff.  I’m not sure we need a bill if people are being charitable.”

            “Not everyone has a bunch of multi-millionaires employed for them.  Also, those that do, don’t want to give it up.  Harvard has already said they’re not going to pay their dining hall employees for the rest of year since the dining halls are closed.  Harvard has $40 Billion in their endowment fund.  They are the richest university in America and you’re saying they can’t dish out money they already budgeted for anyway?”

            “That is ridiculous but can’t you say that about all colleges?”

            “University of Chicago is paying their dining staff till the end of the year.”

            “I didn’t know that.  You’re right; universities have a shitload of money.  They should help them out.  I guess not everyone is as chartable as a professional sports athlete.”

            “They are also worse with money for the most part.”

            “Yea, I’ll agree with that.  Are we done?  I mean, I feel kind of bad because you finished so damn quick.”

            “You have no more obligations to me.”  Larry reached over and into his pants pocket and handed her the ticket for the raptor.  Biancha got up and uttered, “Well, thank you very much.  I feel bad that it seemed like I ripped you off.  I’m really flexible and athletic and I didn’t get a chance to show that off.”  

            “You’re really taunting me right now?”

            “You just used me as a prostitute so yea I am.  You took advantage of me in a vulnerable situation.  Nowhere in the contract did it say I can’t scold you after we’re done.”

            “That is true.”

            Biancha started laughing, “I’m just being a punk.  I don’t feel violated at all.  Like I said, I feel bad because you finished so quickly but I’m not going to ask for something else and I’m not going to give you a freebee.”

            “I’ll text you the address to where you need to take the car to be delivered then delete my number”

            “I will but you need to delete mine.”

            “Obviously”

            Larry texted the address then got up.  By then, Biancha was fully clothed.  She walked up to him and hugged him kissing him on the cheek.  She then shrugged her shoulders and articulated, “Well, good bye.  Thanks again for the car”

            “Thanks for earning it.”

            She flashed him her charming smile and walked out of the hotel.  She wanted to keep the car in valet so she got an Uber home.  The next morning, she got the car and drove it to get it shipped to Cleveland happy to find it was prepaid.  She then deleted Larry’s phone number.  Later, her boyfriend picked her up and took her back to his place. 

            Larry was fascinated by Biancha for reasons he didn’t really know.  He kept his word, though and deleted her number.  A few days later, he was back on a plane heading to Naples, Florida.  He kept replaying the night in his head.  He felt himself about to explode, which is why he stopped for the body shots so he could calm down and prolong it.  The plan failed though because the second he penetrated her again, it was all over.  As he was an objectivist, whether it lasted two minutes or 30, sex was sex.  As he drove by the barren restaurants, he sighed hoping that President Trump would open the economy soon.  It doesn’t matter when he does it, he’ll still be viciously assaulted for it and they will still impeach him because people died.  They also died from the flu, heart disease and cancer but nobody claims that’s because of the open economy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment