Thursday, October 3, 2019

Larry the billionaire Episode 31 Schiff strikes out again


                Larry is in New York, where he spends most of his time.  As he has a lot of investor meetings and other business, he goes back to his second home in Long Island.  His uncle owns a law firm in Franklin Lakes, which is in northern New Jersey.  The homes in Franklin Lakes are very distant from each other and the roads to get there are windy and desolate.  This is perfect for a quiet home atmosphere where many of the inhabitants can sit out on their decks not worrying about disturbing their neighbors.  Due to the desolation, it is quite common for deer to appear in the back yards of the inhabitants of Franklin Lakes.  His uncle invited him over and he readily agrees. 

                They are talking while sitting on his uncle’s deck smoking a Nicaraguan cigar. Larry’s uncle was a large part of his development in college.  He encouraged him to leave his father’s business and put him on a path that led to Larry’s billionaire status.  Due to this, he was eternally grateful to him but, on the other side, his uncle was never going to see him as the success that he was.  This was actually a reason why Larry was here.  Going back to people that don’t know him as the billionaire and will talk to him without any pretense of wanting something is refreshing.  His uncle says, “Now, I know you always said you don’t want to get married, but I mean, you’re not a kid anymore.  You’re 35 now.  It may be time to stop with his childish opinions”

                “Well, you know I disagree with that.”

                “I know you do.  I’m just asking you to reconsider.  Life gets very boring by yourself.”

                “I don’t find that actually”

                “Well, the party and bachelor life gets old after a while.”

                “I agree.  I haven’t partied in a long time.  Usually, I’m alone in my apartment or travelling.  Travelling never gets old.”

                “Alright, so you’re not ready yet”

                “Nope”

                “That’s a shame because there’s a good looking attorney we just hired around your age.”

                “Okay”

                “She’s Pakistani, about 5’5” smooth brown skin.  She’s not opposed to showing her legs as she wears dresses and skirts.  Her mind is sharp as a tack.  Real logical.  A little materialistic but that’s common.”

                “What do you mean by materialistic?”

                “Tell you what.  Decide for yourself.  I’ll arrange for you to meet.”

                “How are you going to do that without it being sexual harassment?”

                “Having an employee have dinner with your nephew is not sexual harassment.”

                “Everything is these days.”

                “I’m not worried”

                “Look, I’ll meet her but don’t get your hopes up.  I’m very bad on arranged dates.”

                “That’s all I ask.  I will assume nothing”

                Larry goes to a restaurant that is a fusion between Greek and Asian cuisine.  The thing that catches Larry’s eye is the Kobe Beef Keftedes, which are like meatballs.  The girl walks in and Larry extends his hand, “Hi, I’m Larry”

                “Yvonne”

                “Nice to meet you”

                Yvonne has dark brown eyes and straight black hair.  She is dressed conservatively in a dark dress.  They begin talking and Yvonne states, “I know that people like avoiding politics when they first meet someone but I figure that if we’re not going to get along, why not get it over with from the start.”

                Larry turns his head with a wry smile.  He responds, “Funny, I’m normally the one making that argument.  It’s a big pet peeve of most of my friends that I talk to people I just met like I’ve known them for years.”

                “What does that even mean?”

                “I call them out on contradictions and I criticize them.”

                “Ah, well, I would agree.  So, what do you think of the Whistleblower scandal”

                “I think it was a pre-planned hit by Congressman Adam Schiff”

                “Yea, I saw Trump giving a press conference where he called Schiff a fraud.”

                “That’s only because he is.”

                “What prompted him to say that?”

                “The Whistleblower gave Schiff a head-up on the complaint”

                “Schiff denies that”

                “Yes, but the New York Times reported that Schiff knew about it months ago.  Trump had a copy of the New York Time article at the presser. So, when he was asked about it, he could show it.  Trump took it one step forward that Schiff helped the whistleblower to write it.”

                “I do admit that it did sound like a legal document, which was weird if he’s not a lawyer.  The guy who asked him was a Fox News Reporter though.”

                “So what?”

                “So, they’re Right Wing Conspiracist”

                “No, they’re center but compared to far left other media sources, they just seem far right.”

                “Well Schiff definitely doesn’t hide that he hates the president.”

                “it’s more than that.  He’s been trying to set him up and fishing for dirt on him and blowing everything out of proportion to manufacture a scandal”

                “Trump is looking to foreigners for dirt on Biden”

                “He’s the president. It’s part of his job description to speak to foreign leaders and coordinate with them on investigations and ask their help when needed.”

                “Maybe but if he pressures someone then it can be untoward”

                “I think the American president should talk sternly but that’s beside the point.  Everything we heard about the transcript was refuted by the transcript.  The Whistleblower complaint had nothing to do with someone being bothered by what Trump said to the Ukrainian president.”

                “What was it then?”

                “The call was to cover up Schiff’s attempt to hit and take out Trump for impeachment.”

                “Wow, you must really dislike Schiff”

                “Of course I do.  He’s been trying this for three years.  It’s getting old”

                “The call happened in July.  That was three months ago.”

                “I’m not just talking about the Whistleblower.  Schiff tried this before when he met with Gleen Simpson of Fusion GPS, the firm that Hillary Clinton paid through a law firm named Perkins Coie to dig up oppositional research on President Trump.  Then, when Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, turned on Trump, it was Schiff that met with him before he testified on Capitol Hill to coach him on what to say to damage Trump.”

                “Are you a Trump supporter?”

                “I am”

                “Did you know I was Muslim?”

                “No, but I kind of assumed since I was told you were Pakistani”

                “So, you can see why I dislike the president”

                “No, I can’t.  I don’t think you’re here illegally.  Pakistan is not on the Travel Ban list.  Even if it’s a Muslim solidarity thing, all the countries combined only make up 8% of the world’s Muslims.  His tax cuts helped everyone, including Muslims, living in the country.  Unemployment is at a 50 year low, which probably included Muslims too.  Rashida Talib and Ilhan Omar are openly Anti-Semitic and racist against all non-Muslims so his problem with them is not that their Muslim but that they’re racists”

                “You do know he’s a liar right?”

                “No, he just exaggerates but it’s always minor”

                “Well, I can’t associate with a Trump supporter”

                “That’s your prerogative.”

                “No, you actually seem nice.  I’m curious how a Trump supporter can be nice.  Let’s change the subject though.”

                “What do you want to talk about?”

                “Do you like shopping?”

                “Not at all”

                Yvonne smiled, “Yea, I didn’t think so.  It can be important in my profession though.”

                “Right, looks make a big impression”

                “Yea, I feel like I could really get ahead if I had some killer shoes”

                “Like Jimmy Choos?”

                “Well, you know something about brand names but no; a lot of girls have Jimmy CHoos.  That’s like going to a club to impress a guy.  You need to step up your game for professional respect”

                “I didn’t know it got more expensive than Jimmy Choo.”

                “Oh, that’s like middle of the road.  But I couldn’t bring myself to drop that much cash on clothing.  It’s a struggle.”

                “If you think you need it for work, why not?”

                “Well, the prophet is against ostentatious things.  This is especially true for women.”

                “What if someone were to get it for you?”

                “That would be amazing”

                “it’s not against the prophet?  Doesn’t the prophet tell you to hide yourself so as not to distract men?”

                “There are different sects and books.  Obviously, I don’t wear a hijab.  I’ll even wear short shorts in the summer.  The beach is still a one piece but I’m Americanized a little bit.”

                “I may help you with your stereotype about Trump supporters”

                “How’s that?”

                “I’m going to say something that may not be nice.”

                “Don’t hold back now.”

                “I will buy you shoes of your choice if you fuck me.”

                “Well, if you wanted that.  They’d have to be Christian Louboutin and nothing less”

                “I don’t know who that is but sure”

                “Let’s just say, you could get two pairs of Jimmy’s for the price of one Christian Louboutin.”

                “Did you see me flinch?  Offer still stands.  This deal is pending we both get tested for STD’s and you get an IUD inserted.”

                “How about I sign a form that I will get an abortion in the event I get pregnant and you have to wear a condom.  I don’t want anything inserted into me.  You may not like condoms but I’m not going to go against my faith for this.”

                “I didn’t know it was against the Koran to get an IUD but that’s fine.”

                “How do I know you’ll do it?”

                “I’ll sign a contract that I will”

                “You can’t enforce a contract for an illegal activity.”

                Larry smiled.  Normally the girls didn’t know this.  “Do you want to go somewhere where it’s legal?”

                “No, I want you to bring the shoes.  If I don’t go through with it, just return them.”

                “I can do that.”

                “Let me think about it.”

                “Of course”

                Larry goes back to New York and the next day, he gets a call from his uncle.  He’s in Little Italy and invites him to dinner.  Larry meets him thinking that he’s going to get scolded for making the indecent proposal.  His uncle, however, shouldn’t have set him up on a date and respected his wishes that he didn’t want to get married.  Larry starts the conversation, “What do you think about the ICIG Atkinson?”

                “I confess I haven’t really been following”

                “He deemed the Whistleblower complaint as an urgent concern but he never saw the transcript of the call before determining that.”

                “If true, that is problematic.”

                “They also changed the form so the Whistleblower could file because before it said that you needed first-hand knowledge, which the Whistleblower didn’t have.”

                “Well, legally, hearsay is a big no no.  I can’t imagine that they would change the rule. Hearsay not being admissible is crucial to our legal system since you have to be able to face your accuser.  You can’t face your accuser if someone else said it.”

                “It was changed specifically to get President Trump.  Most of the allegations made were false.”

                “How did your date go with Yvonne?”

                “It wasn’t a date but it didn’t go well once she found out I was a Trump supporter”

                “I thought you may leave that out.”

                “Not a chance.  If she can’t handle it, might as well get it over with from the start”

                “I get that logic.  Well, I’m disappointed but it is your life.”

                “Yes it is.”

                The dinner goes off uneventfully and Larry heads back to Florida where he lives.  A week later, he gets a call from a number he doesn’t recognize, “Hello?”

                “Hey Larry, it’s Yvonne”

                “Oh hi”

                “I was wondering if you wanted to meet up”

                “Well, I live in Florida.  If, however, you’re calling to accept my offer, then I would be willing to make the trip back up.”

                “What if I said it depends on how the dinner goes?”

                “I’d say I’m not buying the shoes until you unequivocally agree to the deal”

                “That’s fine”

                “Okay, I’ll fly in town tomorrow.”

                “Great, see you tomorrow”

                Larry meets Yvonne at Wolfgang’s steakhouse on 33rd and Park in Manhattan.  She statess, “I looked into your attacks on Adam Schiff”

                “And….”
                “Well, it appears that he violated house intel committee rule 9.4”

                Larry smiled, “Oh, rule 9.4.  That one is so important.  It’s always been a favorite of mine” he replied with heavy sarcasm.

                Yvonne smiled, “You have no idea what that is do you?”

                “Of course not”

                “It states that each member shall at all times have access to all papers and other material received from any source”

                “So, Schiff not telling people about the Whistleblower complaint when he knew about it was a violation of the committee that he head’s rule.”

                “Precisely”

                “Why did nobody else have access to the material that Schiff did?”

                “That’s the question and that’s why it’s a violation of house rules”

                “Are you saying you’re beginning to come over to the dark side?”

                “I go to the side the research leads to”

                “If that were true, you’d be a Trump supporter”

                Yvonne gave him a dirty look, “Slow down.  I’m just giving credit where it’s due.  I shouldn’t even tell you the next thing I found out with that attitude.”

                “Now you’re teasing me?”

                “Yup”

                Larry shrugs his shoulders, “I’m okay with that.”

                “Anyway, Brad Moss, who I do respect…”

                “Because he’s an anti-Trump guy?”

                “Please don’t interrupt”

                “Sorry”

                “Brad Moss sent Sean Davis a copy of the house rules to show that a Whistleblower can go to congress before the ICIG, as the Trump Whistleblower did.”

                “Alright, so it wasn’t against the rule to tell Schiff before the ICIG but it was against the rule for Schiff not to tell anyone”

                “Not so fast.  Apparently Brad Moss didn’t finish the sentence of the rule”

                “I’m guessing the rest of the sentence contradicts him?”

                “Yes, it states that they can go to congress only if they make contact with congress through the ICIG.  The ICIG needs to be given a notice to contact congress directly.  The other way it’s okay is if he is directed by the ICIG on how to contact congress securely.  Neither one was done.  So, Moss sent Davis the rule that proves the Whistleblower violated house rules”

                “So, in trying to exonerate him, he dug the whole deeper for him or her.”

                “Correct”

                “Well, I’m impressed.  You are biased against the president but you researched it and honestly reported on information even though it helps him.”

                “I do seek the truth.”

                “Clearly”

                “Anyway, I’ve decided to accept your offer.”

                “Excellent.  I’ll contact the hospital to get us tested.”

                “I already got the results from my gynecologist.  I do expect yours”

                “That’s fine. Can you pick out the shoes because I don’t want to be responsible for picking the wrong kind?”

                “I would prefer that as well”

                Larry goes to the hospital while Yvonne goes shoe shopping.  She finds the one she wants and Larry informs her that he is finished with the tests and gives her the results.  Larry meets her at the store and buys the shoes and takes them with him.  They have scheduled the rendezvous for the next week as some of the tests take a few days to get the results. 

                The time has come and Yvonne meets Larry at a hotel.  When she sees Larry in his boxers, she starts getting nervous.  She sighs and asks, “Can we have a conversation first?  I really feel dirty right now.”

                “I’m not going to force you to do anything you don’t want to.  I know a promise was made and that’s what people want to impeach the president for but I’m not pressuring you.  You are free to leave but you don’t get the shoes.”

                “Just like Trump was going to withhold military aid from Ukraine if they didn’t investigate Biden?”

                “Ukraine denies knowing that and it wasn’t in the transcript so it never happened.”

                “I know, I’m just being adversarial”

                “I know, I kind of started it.”

                “Yes, you did.  What do you think of John Brennan?”

                “I think he was the main ring leader of this whole thing.  I’m glad US Attorney John Durham wants to interview him”

                “For the 1001?”

                “I don’t know numbers”

                “Making false statements”

                “Yes, that”

                “I saw an interview with him on CNN.  Normally he’s very articulate but he was talking so fast.  It seemed like he was nervous about this.  He kept talking about Trump and Russia but that horse has been so thoroughly beaten that I’m not sure it has the same muster”

                “He’s doing it because he wants people to think about anything besides him.  This was never about Russia; it was always about President Trump”

                “You really don’t put any stock in foreign collusion”

                “Oh no, I do.  Brennan and Steele used Russians to get to Trump.”

                “How do you figure?”

                “Brennan is hiding a parallel construction scheme.  He says he never saw the dossier until December 2016, which is both true and misleading”

                “Again, how so?”

                “He knew Steele.  They met through Stefan Halper, who is a professor at Cambridge who held conferences in London.”

                “Ah, so he didn’t see the dossier but he knew the author and got the information from him.”

                “You got that pretty quickly” Larry blurted out impressed

                “We lawyers know all about reading things exactly for what they say and making no outside implications”

                “Well, that is half the LSAT”

                “Exactly, and Brennan would have incentive to do this because the CIA has no prosecutorial or law enforcement power.  He needs to get it to someone that does, IE the FBI.  So, you’re saying he did that but you haven’t given any proof”

                “I guess you understand the term ‘parallel construction scheme’”

                “Yea, laundering information.”

                “Anyway, Steele was an FBI informant who did a good job with the FIFA corruption case”

                “That’s why he had Steele give the information to the FBI; they trusted him”

                “Also, Brennan wants to distance himself to cover his ass.  It wasn’t just Steele telling the FBI.  He has Steele leak it to the media and the state department so the FBI is hearing it from several sources, at least they think they are, but it’s all from the same guy.”

                “And Brennan isn’t involved.  He has deniability”

                “There you go”

                “Still need proof”

                “Here is Lisa Page’s sworn testimony” as Larry shows her screen shots from his phone. “She says ‘Whatever occurs between Brennan and Reid, I don’t understand what the relationship to the dossier is.  That’s what I’m not following’

                Representative Mark Meadows responds, “SO the dossier apparently was mentioned.  In fact, we have documents that would suggest that in that briefing, the dossier was mentioned to Harry Reid and then obviously we’re going to have to have conversations.  Does that surprise you?’

Page replies, ‘Totally surprises me’”

                “When was this Brennan conversation with Harry Reid?”

                “August 2016”

                “What happened after the meeting?”

                “Reid wrote a letter to the FBI to issue an investigation.  In the letter was information that was only found in the dossier and later debunked, making it less likely they heard it from someone else because it was the same wrong information only found in the dossier.”

                “And of course August 2016 is before December 2016 so Brennan did mislead us when he said he never saw the dossier before December 2016”

                “Later, Meadows tries to throw her a bone and tells Page ‘you have multiple sources’  Page agrees with that but even in the transcript you can tell she’s confused.  She goes on, ‘but if the CIA as early as August had those same reports then I’m not aware of that nor do I think they provided them to us and that would be unusual.”

                “Sounds like FBI lawyer Lisa Page is figuring out she was tricked”

                “She’s not an innocent victim in this.  I’m not letting the FBI off the hook.  They should have verified the information through the Woods procedure.  They shouldn’t have sworn to a FISA court that all the information was verified.  They were part of it too.”

                “This is enough to whet my interest.  I think we can take a break for me to earn my shoes”

                They both smiled and strip each other of their clothes.  Theo puts on a condom.  - Yvonne kisses Larry.  They made their way to the bed and Larry sat down with his legs out and his hands behind him supporting his weight.  Yvonne slid her right leg in between Larry’s legs and wrapped her left leg around leaning forward dangling her breasts in Larry’s face.  Larry’s mouth explored her breasts neck and mouth as Yvonne humped him.  After a little bit, Larry shoved Yvonne to the side and she got on all fours with her arms crossed as her head rested on them.  Larry approached from behind and inserted his penis penetrating her vaginal wall from behind.  He ran his arms along her back and massaged her shoulders before reaching around and fondling her breasts.  Yvonne moaned and screamed out indicating an orgasm but Larry could never be sure.  Larry placed his hands on her butt and squeezed hard with every thrust.  Yvonne grinded her hips to Larry’s rhythm as they found a pace they were both comfortable with.  Larry pulled Yvonne’s thighs back straightening her on her stomach.  He grabbed a tequila bottle and poured himself a shot.  He then licked Yvonne’s left butt cheek and poured salt on the moistened area.  He slurped the salt up using his tongue to catch anything not vacuumed in.  He then took the shot of tequila and slapped Yvonne’s butt with both hands.  He poured another shot and inserted the shot glass into her anus.  He went through the routine again except taking the shot directly from Yvonne’s butt.  He grabbed Yvonne’s left arm and draped her over his lap.  He grabbed a lemon slice and bit into it to get the tequila taste out of his mouth.  He then took another slice and squirted it onto Yvonne’s butt.  He lifted his right hand up and said, “This is for pre-judging me just because I was a Trump supporter” as he smacked his hand down hard on her butt. 

            Yvonne cringed but made no other motion.  She said, “I hate white people too.  You should punish me for that.”

            Larry obliged and smacked her butt again.  Yvonne screamed out, “harder”

            Larry wound up and spanked her again.  He repeatedly spanked her as he taunted her. 

            Finally Larry tired and shoved Yvonne off him but still on her stomach.  He grabbed the lubrication and applied it generously to Yvonne’s butt, which was now red despite her brown skin not being conducive to showing red marks.  When Larry was satisfied, he hovered over her and slammed his penis into her rectal cavity repeatedly until he collapsed on her.  He stood up and dragged Yvonne to him lunging his penis behind her vaginal walls once again.  This time, however, he wrapped her limbs around him and hoisted her up.  He bounced her up using his thighs as his penis ventured around her vagina.  Yvonne moaned louder and louder and Larry buried his face in her hair and put some in his mouth as semen sprayed out of his penis into Yvonne’s vagina.  Although Larry stopped, Yvonne did not. She bounced herself and twisted kicking off the table forcing Larry to sit on the bed.  She bounced up and down on Larry’s groin driving his penis deep into her.  Larry struggled as his body desperately wanted to go to the limp phase.  Yvonne grabbed Larry’s hands and placed them on her breasts squeezing and screaming.  Yvonne turned to him and said, “You can be mad all you want, but this is one situation where women have the advantage because we can have multiple orgasms and you can’t.”

            Larry said nothing and Yvonne continued, “Tap out.”

            Larry patted Yvonne’s breasts indicating he gave up.  She got up and walked toward the door and got dressed as if nothing happened.

            Yvonne asks, “What else do you know about this FBI and Trump investigation?”

            “A lot but to keep it brief;  A day after Trump wins the election, lead investigator Peter Stzoak and Page are texting each other how they have to scrub all the names and make sure that the CIA’s CI’s scrub.  Page responds that they don’t have any.  It begs the question why they were panicked after Trump won the election.”

            “Almost like they knew before Page testified that it was all the same source”

            Larry contemplated this and it seemed to make sense though that hadn’t occurred to him before.   He articulated that, “The FBI also named a surveillance guy to be a liaison to the Trump transition team”

                “Why would they want a counterintelligence surveillance guy on the team?.....Oh, so they could spy”

                “It begs the question how many “whistleblowers were in the White House to spy on Trump and report back to the FBI and CIA”

                Yvonne pulls out her laptop and furiously types.  She exclaims, “Wow, these texts between Page and Strzoak are damning.  They are talking about sending a guy named Charlie again.  They also sent someone referred to as Katie’s Husband.’  There’s two more that are redacted.  They really threw a lot of people at Trump.”

                “Katie’s Husband was Josh Pitcock, who was Mike Pence’s chief of staff for a little bit”

                “They really infiltrated deep”

                “Yes they did.  Strzoak started figuring it out.  He wrote an e-mail to colleagues in April 2017 that he’s beginning to think the agency had the information before they suspected and didn’t tell them.”

                “Well, the evidence of that is pretty substantial and if we can figure it out then the FBI should’ve been able to.”

                “He just wanted to get Trump so bad; he didn’t even better verifying the information.”

                “Well, I really enjoyed this talk.  I’m going to go home now”

                “Alright”

                Yvonne hugs Larry, who is still naked and then walks out of the room.  The next day, Larry returned home to Florida.  Yvonne thanks Larry’s uncle for introducing them as she says she had a nice time but she would never date a Trump supporter.  Larry’s uncle replied that he understood and that was the end of the conversation about Larry.  Larry’s uncle, however, couldn’t help but notice her very expensive footwear.  Of course, he needed some of his employees to point it out before he noticed.  This was not a normal thing as Yvonne was particular about making sure they’re in good condition. 

                As she went home, she wanted to feel disgusting or bothered by what happened but she wasn’t.  For his part, Larry didn’t give it a second thought.  He just enjoyed his time but now he was moving forward.  When the itch got too strong, he would take care of it.  In the meantime, it was back to his quiet life. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment