Sunday, April 7, 2019

Larry the Billionaire Episode 4 How Many Times Are They Going to Try This


Based on Dan Bongino’s 4/5/19 Podcast of the same name.  The podcast can be found on www.bongino.com

 

                Kera was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York of Greek descent.  After college, she became very interested in Chinese culture and history and got a job as a liaison between China and the US in trading Chinese artifacts to sell.  She rose through the ranks pretty quickly and soon her employer sent her to live in London to give her more access to clients.  This wasn’t the first time that Kera’s work sent her to another country.  She had lived in Beijing for a year where she became fluent in Mandarin.  Kera loved to travel so this wasn’t a problem for her.  She realized in London, however, that she was getting some notoriety and in the shady business of antique dealings, she needed someone close to her she could trust.  She called her cousin Larry in New York whom she used to be close to but as they got older, they grew apart.  Despite this, she knew that Larry would take a bullet for her and would never betray her so he was the most likely person.  It bothered her to admit this because it made her realize how her work alienated so many people since she was constantly working.  She loved what she did though and so she wouldn’t have it any other way.  Larry agreed and after Kera paid for extensive weapons and military style training, Larry not only had the heart but the skills to be a good bodyguard. 

                It is 2014 and Kera has been invited to go to a dinner at Cambridge.  She rarely goes anywhere without Larry so Larry accompanies her.  While there, Larry sees a man in United States Military uniform.  Larry has always been impressed by the military for their volunteer service and relished any chance he gets to thank them for their service.  He had no desire to go to the military because although he’d die for people he cared about, dying for his country or a random person assigned with him was not something he thought he could ever do.  He walked up to the man in uniform and said, “Thank you for your service.”

                The military man nodded and said, “You’re American”

                “Yes I am, my name’s Larry”

                “Mike”

                “Nice to meet you.”

                “Likewise, what brings you to London?”

                “My cousin”

                “Your cousin must be pretty important if she’s allowed to bring guests to this.”

                “Nah, just unmarried.”

                An elderly man came up to Larry and Mike and said to Mike, “General Flynn, can we get a picture together”

                Larry took that as his cue to leave and went back to Kera.  Kera said, “You’re friend is pretty important.”

                “What do you mean?”

                “The two guys he just took a picture with are Richard Dearlove and Stephan Halper.”

                “I’m a little shaky on non-American politics”

                “Neither one of them are politicians.  Richard Dearlove is the head of GCHQ, which is like the NSA here and Stephan Halper works for the CIA”

                Larry was still getting used to these types of things.  He didn’t ask Kera about her work because he liked being naïve in thinking that his little cousin wasn’t into shady things but she did nothing to hide it from him.  Larry said, “You know American spies.  Okay.”

                Kera merely smiled and said nothing.  Although she trusted him explicitly, she liked teasing him.  Larry wasn’t very social so he ate his food and kept his mouth shut.  He was good at being invisible but soon Mike Flynn came up to him and said, “Come sit at our table, I like talking to Americans that respect the military when there are no cameras”

                “This is London Mike, there’s always cameras”

                Flynn smiled and said, “Quite right.”

                Larry went over to the table and sat with Mike.  When he got there an extremely attractive woman who Larry noticed Mike talking to was at the table in the seat next to Mike.  Larry looked at her and thought she was gorgeous, he reminded himself to maintain eye contact and not do what he wanted to do and check her out.  The woman said,  “Hi, I’m Svetlana”

                “Larry” he picked up a Russian accent so he said one of the few words he knew in Russian ‘how are you?’

                Svetlana responded in Russian, “I’m well, you speak Russian?”

                This expression Larry knew and the Russian response was “I speak a little” which is generous.  At this point, if the conversation proceeds any further Larry would be lost.  Svetlana said in English, “Are you a friend of General Flynn’s?”

                “No, I just met him today.”

                “Well you must have made an impression if he invited you to our table.”

                Mike jumped in, “Let’s sit down”

                Larry, Mike and Svetlana sat down and soon the topic turned to American current events.  A man brought up a recent deal that President Obama has made with Iran.  Larry spoke up first, “I, for one, hate it.  I don’t trust the Iranians, I’m pretty sure that they swindle the UN inspectors, they are working on nuclear weapons and they want to fulfill their goal of wiping Israel off the face of the Earth.”

                “Strong words” the man who brought it up said.

                Mike jumped in, “No, I agree.  It was absolutely ridiculous.  I advised the President several times not to do it but he did anyway.”

                Svetlana said, “The Iranians have a great relationship with Russia.  This could be a concern but maybe the United States and Russia can finally be putting this cold war behind them.”

                Larry said, “Mrs. Flynn, I’m confused are you for or against the deal?”

                Svetlana smiled and Mike and her looked at each other.  She said, “Oh no, sir, you misunderstood.  Like you, I just met General Flynn today.  We are not together.  My last name is Lokhova, but please call me Svetlana, which is how I introduced myself in the first place.”

                “Open mouth, insert foot.  I apologize to you both.”Both Svetlana and Mike said it was fine and Larry was desperate to change the topic, “I’m a little surprised you are so outspoken against it General Flynn.”

                “He’s our commander in chief, I will do what he says but I’ve reached a rank where I’m allowed to input my opinion.”

                “That makes sense, so Svetlana, do you live in Russia?”

                “I do”

                “In what capacity?”

                “This and that.  I advise important people and yourself?  You live in America?”

                “No, I live here in London working for a firm that trades in arts with a focus on China.”

                “Great history in that country”

                “Yes”

                The dinner went off uneventfully.  Later, Larry would see that there were American reports saying that General Flynn was colluding with Russians by sitting with Lokhova.  The picture with Dearlove and Halper was made public and Flynn was in conflict with the Obama administration.  It had been about two years since that dinner as it’s February 2016, and Flynn has joined a Republican candidate for President Donald Trump.  Kera didn’t involve herself too much in American politics but asked, “Hey didn’t you meet that guy at the dinner we had in Cambridge?”

                “How do you remember that?”

                “Well, when you go to a dinner as my guest and your job is to protect me and you sit at a different table, I tend to notice”

                “You also know how to hold a grudge”

                “Yes, I do”

                “I kept an eye on you the whole time.  I knew where you were at all times.  Besides, there was so much security at the dinner; you weren’t in any real danger.”

                “I didn’t employ a bodyguard out of paranoia”

                “You had your own security at that dinner too.  I’m not supposed to stay with you at all times.  You don’t own me.  It’s been almost two years, nothing happened, let’s just move on.”

                “Okay, so why do you think Obama is throwing Flynn under the bus like this?”

                “So you think that too?  You don’t think he colluded with Russians?”

                “You spoke with him”

                “Yea, I did.  Flynn was very outspoken about the Iran deal and I think Obama is pissed at him for that.  Obama being a Democrat, he weaponized the government against Flynn just like how he had the IRS audit the tea party.  I don’t know why anyone votes Democrat. They’re so corrupt and vindictive.  Clinton did the same thing, sent the IRS to audit Kenn Starr, Linda Tripp, Gennifer Flowers, anyone that dared speak against him.  Now, he’s besmirching a United States General for disagreeing about a deal.  Just pathetic.”

                “You know I’m a Democrat”

                “Yea, I do and I think you’re wrong”

                “No Blood for Oil”

                “Yea but let’s bomb Baghdad because I’ve been accused of getting a blowjob by a government clerk.  At least Congress approved the war in Iraq.  Clinton is like ‘wait, I can do militaristic operations so long as it’s less than 90 days without congressional approval.  Oh I’m using this baby!  And did so more than every President before him combined.”

                “Okay, Bill Clinton was out of office in 2000, I was 13, don’t really remember but you’re probably wrong.”

                “Well I’m older than you and I do and you can look it up”

                The TV pulled up a picture of the Russian that Flynn allegedly colluded with.  Larry looked at the TV and said, “Holy shit, I know her”

                “Yea, she’s that Russian whore that was sitting with you.”

                “Svetlana Lokhova and she’s not a whore.  She’s a consultant for Russians.”

                “Did she tell you that?”

                “She did”

                “Were you really paying attention to what was coming out of her mouth?”

                “Yes, she’s fucking hot, don’t beat around the bush.”

                Kera smiled and the reporter said, “She denies she has any connection to Russian Intelligence.”

                Kera said, “I’m sure she does.”

                “I know you don’t like Russians but not all of them are spies.”

                “Do you want to see her again?”

                “What do you mean?”

                “Look, the Russians honeypot men with good looking women all the time.  Men let their guard down with beautiful women so I need to know if she’s Russian intelligence because you sat with her.”

                “I don’t know anything so I can’t leak anything.”

                “Yes, and I’ve kept it that way.”

                “So, what are you saying?  You can’t be worried that I told her something I shouldn’t have because I don’t know anything that I shouldn’t tell people.”

                “Larry, how many times have you been seduced in your life?”

                “Not many, then again, I suck at telling when a girl is dropping hints to make a move.”

                “Right, the women’s movement isn’t as strong anywhere in the world than it is in America.  You know Russians, you have female Russian friends from back home, and do they make a move on guys?”

                “No, they’re old fashioned; they want the man to man up and hit on them.”

                “Precisely, this chic is ‘fucking hot’ as you call it.  You were sitting with a three star general at a dinner.  You were invited to a very important dinner and although your story was true on why you were there, it’s not believable.  The other bodyguards and security were outside and didn’t mingle.  Since you’re my cousin, I treated you as a guest as if you were there officially.  Nobody at that table believes you’re a bodyguard.”

                “Especially because I didn’t tell them I was.  I basically said I traded in Chinese artifacts”

                “Even better.  You played the part.  They understand what you said more than you do.  So, my people are going to arrange for you to meet with Lokhova again.  If she tries to fuck you, she’s Russian intelligence.”

                “I feel like I should be offended by that statement”

                “Are you?”

                “No, I’m not.  I actually think you’re right, it’s just a weird thing to admit.”

                A couple months later on July 11, 2016, Kera and Larry were back in Cambridge for the dinner.  This time Larry stayed close with Kera and they heard an American accent.  Larry said, “Oh an American.”

                “Yes, I’m Carter and you are?”

                “I’m Larry and this is Kera”

                “It’s nice to meet you both.  What brings you here?”

                Kera said, “I deal in Chinese artifacts and there are a lot of rich people here that like buying art.”

                Carter laughed, “I’m sure they do.  I’m here because Professor Halper’s students invited me.”

                Kera and Larry exchanged glances.  Someone with Carter said, “Don’t be modest. Mr. Page here has just accepted an offer to be on Donald Trump’s campaign.”

                Larry said, “I’m more of a Rubio guy myself.”

                Kera said, “I’m a Democrat so I don’t care, they’re just going to lose to Hillary.”

                Carter Page said, “Well, we shall see, may the best person win.”

                Kera smiled widely and Larry nodded.  The rest of the dinner went uneventfully.  A couple days later, Kera was on the phone talking to someone in Mandarin.  She got off the phone and said “Well, I don’t think your girlfriend is Russian intelligence.”

                Larry chuckled, “Why, I didn’t even meet with her.”

                “I know, we tried to arrange a meeting and she said she had to go to a birthday party.”

                “Okay”

                “The birthday girl is Stephan Halper’s wife”

                “The CIA dude that Flynn took a picture with?”

                “Yes”

                “The same guy that’s accusing Flynn of collusion with Russians for sitting with Lokhova at that dinner?”

                “Same guy.”

                “Same guy that had his students invite another Trump campaign member in Carter Page to come to a dinner.”

                “Yup”

                “That seems a little weird.”

                “Yea, she’s also not Russian intelligence because she can’t keep her mouth shut.  My person just commented that she was unaware she was so close to the Halpers.  Lokhova said she wasn’t.  She doesn’t even know Mrs. Halper and she doesn’t like Halper, the invite came out of the blue.”

                :”Why is she going then?”

                “I don’t think she is.  I think she’s a little wary that you would have been the second person to randomly call her out of the blue for a dinner she attended two years ago.  She’s a little suspicious.”

                “Me too”

                “Yea, Mike Flynn joins the Trump campaign and then gets accused of Russian collusion for talking to a Russian.  His accusers then invite the same Russian to their home for their wife’s birthday.  Probably to shut her up and threaten her.  Her good looks won’t get her out of this one.  Sorry, I really wanted to get you laid.”

                Larry chuckled, “Story of my life.  I mean imagine if your plan worked, you get me laid and then you get to tell me you told me so.”

                Kera smiled, “Yea, that would have been amazing!”

                “Ah well.”

                “This is getting a little sketchy though, you may be right about Obama”

                “Yea, look how that backfired.  Instead of me telling you you were right, you have to tell me that I was right”

                Kera rolled her eyes.  A couple months later, it’s April 2016, and Larry is in a London pub with Kera.  As they are drinking, Larry hears someone speaking Greek.  He turns to the man and says in Greek, “Hey, Greek people”

                The man turns to him with a smile and says, “Yes I am Greek, where are you from?” in Greek

                This is always the first question someone asks you when they establish you’re Greek.  They want to know what part of Greece and they judge you accordingly.  Larry was ready and told him “Kalamata” It didn’t matter what the other guy said, Larry was an American so didn’t get involved in these territorial wars.  He was told but Larry forgot almost instantaneously. The conversation continued in Greek, “I’m Larry”

                “George”

                “That’s my middle name.”

                “Ah, so you’re father is named George”

                Per Greek tradition, the middle name of the sons is the father’s name.  “Yes it is, you’re a real Greek if you knew that. What brings you to London?”

                “Well, I just got a job working for Trump.  I’m actually American but given that my last name is Papadopoulos, yea, I can’t hide from being Greek”

                Kera also spoke Greek and said, “I’m sorry for you.  I hate that man.”

                George chuckled and Larry said, “Well, I don’t congratulations man.  That’s pretty big.  You seem young too so you’re climbing the ranks quickly.”

                “Yea maybe a little too quick.”

                “What do you mean?”

                “Well, I was brought here to meet with a Maltese professor named Joseph Mifsud”

                Larry looked at Kera and she understood she was being asked if she knew him.  She gave a slight nod but her eyes told Larry not to reveal that she knew who he was.  Larry said, “Never heard of him but I don’t really know these things.  Why does it seem like you don’t really like this meeting.”

                “Well, I just got the job and now this guy tells me out of the blue that he has dirt on Hillary.”

                “What did you tell him?”

                “I told him I’m not the guy to talk to about this and go call the FBI or something.”

                “So you basically told him to pound sand”

                “Yea, I did.  I mean it’s a little suspicious you think”

                “Yes, I do”

                Kera chimed in, “Extremely, you did the right thing.  Look, I don’t know you but from one Greek to another, be careful.  This shit is going to keep happening.”

                “Unfortunately, I think you’re right.”

                Kera said, “Tell nobody about this meeting.”

                “What exactly do you do?”

                “Something that makes me well aware of how this game is played.”

                “You know, it’s been a long night.  I’m going to go.”

                Larry and Kera said it was nice meeting him and George returned it.  Larry and Kera went home.  Larry said, “Kera, who’s Joseph Mifsud?”

                “A confidential informant for western intelligence here in London.”

                Larry just said “Oh” because he didn’t know what else to say.

A couple days later, Kera walked into the kitchen where Larry was and said, “Larry we need to talk.”

                The other people in the room knew that was they cue to leave and they did.  Kera sat down and shoved her phone at Larry and said, “Push play.”

                Larry did so and heard Greek.  It didn’t take long to realize the speakers were her, him and George.  Larry looked up and said, “I think we stumbled on something.”

                Kera said, “Yea, London is known for being the most watched city in the world but it’s not the most listened to.  This isn’t a fucking accident.”

                “Where did you get this from?”

                “The FBI”

                Larry snickered.  “I know you hate Trump but are you trying to….. you know what never mind I don’t want to know.”

                “I’m not meddling in the election….yet.”

                “What do you mean?”

                “Well, we were both raised to help Greeks right.”

                “Yes”

                “We need to help George.  He’s being monitored by the FBI.”

                “Oh so you want to help Trump”

                “No, Trump is going to throw him under the bus and let him burn while he goes off scot free.  We need to make sure George doesn’t go down so someone else gets thrown under the bus.”

                “A non-Greek”

                “Yes”

                “Alright, that makes sense.  Trump can take care of himself.  We take care of Papadopoulos”

                “Alright good we’re on the same page.”

                “Do you have any way to contact him?  I think he’s already suspicious after your vague description of what you do.”

                “I know, so we’re going to let him know we’re on his side.”

                “How are we going to do that?”

                “Warn him about what’s next”

                “You know what’s next?”

                “Yup”

                “Are you sure?  I mean you told me Mifsud was a western intelligence asset but the news talks about him being with the Russians.”

                “Yes, I’m sure.  I make important people in London my business.  The mainstream media is wrong.”

                “Or lying”

                “Yes, or lying”

                Larry shook his head.  Although he was starting to get used to hints on how his little cousin might not be so innocent, it still affected him sometimes.  In July 2016, Kera said, “Larry go to Heathrow, meet up with our little Greek friend, this is his flight information.”

                Larry went to Heathrow and waited in the guest area outside of customs for George, who he’d never spoken to since their meeting three months ago.  He saw George come out with his suitcases and he walked next to him.  He said in Greek, “George, don’t turn around, don’t act like I’m talking to you.”

                In Greek, George is pronounced “Your –gyous” so nobody would realize he was addressing him since they don’t sound similarly.  George nodded his head and Larry continued “You’re here to meet with an Australian Diplomat named Alexander Downer.  Do not tell him anything about Hillary because he’s going to ask.  You’re being monitored by the FBI.  They have a FISA on you.”

                “Why should I trust you?”

                “When you get back to America you’ll understand.  You’re being set up.  Just assume that everyone you meet here is trying to put you in jail.  It’s not the time to show how smart you are, it’s time to play dumb.”  Larry slipped him a piece of paper, “Call me if you want to talk more but do it when you’re phone and computer isn’t near you.”

                “I’m not going to thank you until I know you’re story checks out.”

                “Okay”

                With that, Larry walked away and went back to Kera’s while George went to his hotel. 

 

                George was shaken up by the rendezvous he had at the airport with Larry.  He met with Alexander Downer and Downer brought up Hillary Clinton.  George said, “Yea, well I just heard on the news that the Russians have damaging information on her.”

                George thought this was an innocent remark as it was July 15 now and a couple days before, the mainstream media got a hold of the story as Wikileaks leaked the information.  Little did he know that higher up in the Department of Justice would change the date of this meeting to July 5 so it pre-dated the public release.  Right now though, Papadopoulos can’t know that.  After one gin and tonic, the conversation gets heated as Downer is screaming at George.  This isn’t about Hillary Clinton, it’s about Brexit.  “How can you support a man who supports Brexit?”

                “I support Brexit too”

                “Are you fucking retarded?  Why?”

                “England pays a ridiculous amount of money into the EU and doesn’t have much to show for it.  Why should they pay more than what they’re getting in return?  The EU is based on the economies of England and Germany but mostly England.  I’m not surprised they want to be like ‘fuck you’”

                “That’s like New York breaking off from America because the financial hub is in New York and so more money goes out than goes in.”

                “Well, America is all one country.  And, you know, given the liberal anti-American sentiment in New York.  I’m not so sure I’d be against that either.  The Democrats lose 8 million voters and 29 electoral votes.  This doesn’t seem too bad.  If conservatives keep winning because of the loss of New York, then we’ll open new stock markets in other cities and without the regulations that New York lobbyists force on business, we’d surpass the country of New York pretty quickly.  So, yea, I think I’d be in favor of that too.”

                This flabbergasted Downer and the meeting didn’t last much longer.  The next day, Downer met with his handler.  His handler said, “Alex, you didn’t get him to say ‘dirt on Hillary.’  You had one job”

                “I’m sorry, I just can’t believe anyone can be in favor or Brexit.”

                “It wouldn’t be an issue if nobody thought it was a good idea.  You weren’t sent there to talk about Brexit”

                “The only reason Britain is helping you assholes entrap Trump and his campaign members is because of his support of Brexit.  Remember we’re doing you a favor because the surveillance laws are more lax here than in the United States even with your little FISA.  Just remember you need us.”

                “Alright, we need someone else.”          

                “Yea, you do that, I’m done with you smug Americans”

                The next day, George Papadopoulos went out and bought a pre-paid Cell phone.  He texted Larry and said, “Thanks ~ George, this isn’t from my phone”

                Larry looked down at the phone and smiled.  He knew a lot of Georges but he knew exactly who this text was from.  Two weeks later, the department of justice opened an investigation into Trump colluding with the Russians called “Crossfire Hurricane.”  Shortly thereafter, CIA spy Halper calls Papadopoulos and offers him $ 3,000 dollars to come to London.  Papadopoulos agrees and lands at Heathrow.  This time he’s not surprised to see a familiar face waiting outside of customs.  He walks up and George says, “I know, no mention of dirt on Hillary.  I’m going to get another cell phone, can we meet?”

                “Of course” and Larry tells him when and where.

                Papadopoulos meets with Halper and realizes quickly that Halper wants him to say the phrase, “Dirt on Hillary” but he plays dumb and denies it.  Halper gets upset and yells at him and the meeting ends.  Halper is in a foul mood because he recently found out that Downer talked to people involved in the case and the media.  He told everyone that he never discussed dirt on Hillary but he talked about the thousands of e-mails Wikileaks had.  He confirmed the date was after that was public information so didn’t get a forewarning from Papadopoulos.  He even denied that he and George were drunk, as the story went in the American mainstream media, and said they only had one gin and tonic.  Those that tried to entrap Trump now regretted yelling at Downer as he just blew their entire case out of the water. 

`               Night time has fallen and George Papadopoulos meets with Larry as they planned.  George starts the conversation, “What is a FISA?”

                “Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the most intrusive way legally allowed in America to spy.”

                “That’s for foreigners”

                “Not under Obama, Obama using it on American citizens like you and Carter Page and Mike Flynn.  Interesting, three people Halper invites to the Cambridge dinner have FISA’s against them”

                “I heard about the one on Carter Page, why me though?”

                “Same reason for Carter Page, you work for Trump.”

                “Why publicize Carter Page though”

                “They think they have more of a case.  You and Mike Flynn didn’t really talk to any Russians.  Flynn talked to the Russian Ambassador but he was security director, it was his job to so a little shaky.”

                “And Carter Page?”

                “He helped the American government, I don’t know if it was CIA or FBI arrest some Russians years back.”

                “If he helped the United States, then why is it collusion?”

                “It’s not, the goal isn’t to go to trial, it’s to shut you guys up for what you know.  You can’t talk in an ongoing investigation so they open an investigation as a gag order on you.  If I were you, no matter what they threaten, go to trial, because there’s no way they’ll go.  They’ll pull sources and methods and the case will be dropped.”

                “When you have the weight of the department of justice on you with their unlimited resources, it’s kind of hard.”

                “I understand, but it’s just my advice.  Take it or leave it.”

                “Why exactly are you helping me?
               

                “You’re Greek”  George nodded his head.  “So, you are banned from this sentence, so I’ll say it.  Is the only time the phrase, “Dirt on Hillary” came up is in your meeting with Mifsud?”

                “Yes, but why is that so important?”

                “The investigation was opened a few months ago in July.  You’re meeting with Mifsud is in April.  The FBI can’t admit that they used a confidential informant on someone when a formal investigation isn’t even opened yet.  They changed their story so many times.  You were arrested in Dulles at 2AM,  Good job not bringing the $ 10,000 they gave you in Greece.  That’s what they were going to get you on.  Now they have to not tell anyone why they arrested you because they don’t have a reason.”

                “Well, it would have been smarter if they didn’t give me the exact amount I can’t carry without declaring”

                “You are correct.  But they are getting stupid.  They need you to say it again, so don’t and let them get sloppy.  Someone will slip up and they will fuck up.”

                “Alright, I’ll keep my mouth shut but the DOJ hasn’t interviewed me yet and the investigation has been open for months”

                “That’s because the investigation has nothing to do with you.  It’s about the fake dossier by Fusion GPS but now that it’s been systematically and completely discredited, they need a new story and you’re it.  They are going to try to salvage the Dossier but when that fails then they’re going to interview you and try to make it because of your and Downer meeting.”

                “Downer denies it”

                “Yes, but has anyone in the mainstream media reported that”

                “No,”

                “Yea, they’re covering for them.”

                The new year is upon us and 2017 comes in with a bang.  It’s been four months since Crossfire Hurricane has been opened and now George Papadopoulos gets a call from the FBI to meet.  He goes to the meeting, which would end up being his downfall as he gets the date of his meeting with Mifsud wrong. It’s been nine months since the meeting at this point but feels like a lifetime ago after everything that’s happened.  This interview is happening shortly after the FBI has interviewed Mifsud.  Mifsud would never be heard of again after this January 2017 interview and the DOJ claims that if George Papadopoulos would have gotten the date right, then they never would have let Mifsud leave America and he wouldn’t have disappeared.  Across the pond in London, Larry is hearing about all of this.  He tried to keep involved in American politics and has taken it upon himself to help George.  He says to the TV, “Do people actually believe this shit?  It’s like impossible to disappear now.  The department of justice can’t find this guy because George messed up a date.  That’s bullshit.”

                “There is one way for people to disappear”

                “How?  I mean we found Bin Laden and the Pakistani government was helping hide him.”

                “So the Pakistani government couldn’t hide someone from American intelligence so who can?”

“Fuck, the American government”

                Kera smiled, “You’re catching on young grasshopper.”

                “Still older than you.”

                “I know, but I make connections quicker.”

                “You have more sources”

                “True”

                A couple months later, after enormous pressure from the might and resources of the American Department of Justice, Papadopoulos caves and pleads guilty without a trial to lying to the FBI for missing a date.  He’s sentenced to two weeks in federal prison.  Donald Trump is now President Trump and a special counsel is set up to investigate if he colluded with Russians to take the 2016 election.  Carter Page’s FISA had been renewed four times and one of the biggest supporters of the collusion hoax is Congressman Adam Schiff.  Now that Papadopoulos is out of jail and not working for Trump he decides to call Larry from a burner phone.  He greets him always having conversations in Greek,

                Larry replies, “You gave in.  You took a plea deal”

                “I had to.  There was just so many threats made and it was bankrupting me.  I couldn’t keep asking people for money to help.  It was getting ridiculous.”

                “I do understand that but we did get someone to fuck up.  Not major but something”

                “What do you mean?”

                “Well Adam Schiff wrote a memo talking about how the October 2016 FISA against Carter Page mentioned ‘dirt on Hillary.”

                “I did what you said, I never said that phrase”

                “I believe you.  That’s my point.  They didn’t meet with Mifsud until January 2017, so if he’s the only one that knows you said that and it appears before they interviewed you or Mifsud, then that means they didn’t get it from the interview.”

                “They had to have been listening to my conversation in April”

                “Which, they can’t admit because they claim the investigation wasn’t open till July, three months after your meeting.  That recording is inadmissible.”

                “It does give me some pleasure that they are sitting on this and can’t use it.”

                “You didn’t do anything wrong.”

                “I know”

                “So, even if they used it, they’re still liars.”

                “Yea I know but I got to grasp on something”

                “Okay then they are sweating and you did outsmart them by never using that phrase.”

                “What about Mifsud?  They could have been monitoring him”

                “He’s a western confidential informant.”

                “What?!”

                “Why do you think he’s never been formally charged?

                “Because he’s a Russian asset”

                “Mueller indicted members of GRU and a lot of Russian businessmen.  The first wave was funny because they showed up in court and demanded to see the evidence against them.  You know, basically how the United States Justice system works.  You get to face your accusers and be presented with evidence against you.”

                “Yea and Mueller hid behind sources and methods”

                “Begs the question why did you indict them if you weren’t ready to go to court?”

                “If the DOJ wasn’t so corrupt, that would have been the nail in the coffin for Mueller and he would’ve been disgraced”

                “Yup but instead he gets to continue wasting tax payer money on an investigation he knows is a hoax”

                “So, the reason Mifsued wasn’t charged has nothing to do with being a Russian asset.  So, really, the only conclusion is he’s working with Western intelligence”

                “Bravo”

                In March 2019, the Mueller probe ends with no collusion and no obstruction of Justice.  Some conservatives vow to go on the offensive but other Republicans want to take the high road and move on.  They say all is well that ends well.  The Right not punishing the Left for their underhanded tactics and false accusations is why the left is still in existence.  Larry monitors closely hoping that the Republicans and conservatives will do the right thing and make all those behind the collusion hoax pay and disgrace them all.  He hopes Mueller, Weinstein and all those on the Mueller probe are disgraced.  They get no credit from him for concluding no collusion because they’ve known from the start.  They only closed it because new Attorney General Bill Barr wasn’t going to stand for the witch-hunt.  You don’t get credit for admitting the truth.  He didn’t even say no obstruction, he left that window open for the vultures in the mainstream media and gave it to Rosenstein and Barr who quickly said what Mueller’s team knew and wouldn’t say; no obstruction either.  Now the mainstream media is running pieces about anonymous sources saying that the report is more damaging than Barr says.  They did the same thing when the FISAs on Carter Page were released heavily redacted.  They claim “The real bad stuff is in the redactions” but Republicans and conservatives are the only ones that want the FISAs completely declassified.  The left either ignores the topic or calls it obstruction if you do that.  That should tell you all you need to know about how the redactions only help the Right.  They’ll do the same thing with the Mueller Report.  Just how they’ve used the Russian Colllusion hoax at least three times now; once on John McCain in 2008, once on Michael Flynn in 2014 and now on Donald Trump in 2016.  When will the American public hold them accountable?  Even in the ‘Boy who cried wolf’ the villagers stopped believing him after he lied twice.  This is three times they lied and still the public doesn’t realize it.  Now the vague claim “The real gist is in the redactions” is being used on the Mueller report just like on the FISA.  Larry has been ranting about all of this to Kera finishing with, “But again, the American public will fall for it.”

                Kera smiled and says, “Yea, that’s why the Wire was taken off the air despite great ratings.  It exposed how the media writes their own stores and cites ‘anonymous sources’ to protect themselves.  Really, as the Wire suggests, the anonymous source is the journalist who wants to advance his career and nobody actually said it.”

                “Welcome to the dirty shady business of politics”

                “Yea”

                Larry said, “I’m going to take a shower.  This shit makes me feel dirty.”

                Kera only smiled and went on with her business. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment