Monday, April 22, 2019

Yes, you built That


                Ares is a multi-milliionaire.  He has made his money through various good investments, an early mover in Silicon Valley, Trust funds set up by wealthy parents and a variety of success due to his superior data analytics in evaluating sports.  Although Ares was successful in business, the one area he couldn’t excel in was with women.  He grew up Upper Middle Class in the Midwest and quickly found out that the dating game baffled him.  Every girl he spoke to told him never to ask permission but have the confidence to make a move.  He was always told that if he asks the answer will be no regardless of if the girl wanted him to make a move or not.  He, however, saw how at times when guys made a move, they were accused of sexual assault.  This game that seemed comparable to Russian Roulette didn’t appeal to him.  To take it one step further, he had been falsely accused of sexual assault three times.  All three girls he didn’t do anything sexual in nature with.  He was told later that these girls felt insecure because he thought he would make a move but never did.  This inadequacy is why they made the false accusations.  Everyone told him not to blame the girl because they did admit that they were lying shortly after making the accusation.  To Ares, this was unacceptable.  Now, that he was a 35-year-old multi-millionaire, he assumed that any girl that showed interest was only after his money.  That is why he wrote off ever getting married.  Luckily for him, he didn’t have a very large sex drive.  He loathed strip clubs and was suspicious of prostitutes even in regulated areas like non-Clark county Nevada and Amsterdam.  He always wondered about who goes to these places since logically he felt he was the target customer; someone that had money but couldn’t get it themselves.  He, however, had no interest.  Still though, every now and then he got the urge but was unsure how to outlet it.  Ares lived in New York City as a far-right conservative.  He wondered why people could be liberal.  There was so much access to information out there and he wondered why people didn’t see through the lies of the mainstream media. 

                Ares went to Lennox Hill hospital located on the upper east side of Manhattan in New York City.  He volunteered his time there as a way to talk to people.  He found that sick people tended to have their priorities straight and understood what was important in life.  A Hispanic in his 30’s was being brought in hissing in pain.  He had a bad burn on his arm.  Ares walked up to him and said, “Do you mind if I sit with you until your family comes?”

                The man looked at Ares suspiciously and said, “Sure” a little hesitantly. 

                The paramedics gave him pain killers which calmed him down.  Now it was a waiting game and Ares asked, “What’s your name?”

                “Manuel”

                “Hey Manuel, I’m Ares.”

                “Nice to meet you.  So what are you here for?”

                “I volunteer to talk to people who are alone or are waiting for people to come.”

                “I appreciate that.”

                “What do you do?”

                “I’m a steamfitter.”

                “Ah, make sure that pipes can transport all the things that the rest of us either don’t want to admit exists or need to make us comfortable.”

                “Well, I do it for HVAC but yes.”

                “So what happened?”

                “I got between a blow torch and a pipe.”

                Ares nodded his head.  “Yea fire vs. skin, fire always wins.”

                “It does doesn’t it” Manuel said with a smile.  He went on to say, “Yes, sometimes I wish I had a job with more longevity you know?  Avoid these kinds of trips.”

                “No, I don’t know.  Your profession is the backbone of civilization.  This is temporary; it’ll probably give you a scar you can show off.”

                Manuel smiled, “I appreciate that but I don’t really fall for flattery.”

                “No offense, but I don’t think you’re my type so I have no need to flatter you.  I’m serious man, I’d take one steamfitter before 1,000 journalists.  You actually live in the world.  I’m from the Midwest, you know how much harder it would’ve been to live there if there weren’t pipes carrying my heat to me.  Then in the summer, vents to bring me air condition.  Your profession makes hundreds of millions of people comfortable indoors so they can do their work.  You did that.  That’s something you can hang your hat on.  I know there are shows trying to deify journalists but they’re liars.  Revolutionaries get a lot of attention for leading but in the chaos they try to create, you need someone that knows how to fix a toilet to get rid of the waste caused by the followers.”

                “No offense sir, but you don’t look blue collar.”

                “I know, my hands don’t have one callous.  I’m not handy at all.  I try to follow those step by step full proof directions to build a shelf and fuck it up completely.  I tried being a roofer, I could rip a shingle off a roof but trying to put it down I was helpless.  I lasted less than a month.  Just because I don’t do it doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate it.”

                “Well, it’s nice to meet someone that appreciates it.”

                “Yea, I was sad when the show “Dirty Jobs” was cancelled.  Like Mike Rowe said though, the men and women that do the jobs that make the world possible for civilized people like us.  You make it possible.  You are needed most to make a successful society.  Don’t ever forget that.”

                “I don’t think I will now.”

                “Airight then.”

                Manuel looked up at the TV and saw former head of the CIA John Brennan on TV talking.  Ares rolled his eyes and said, “I hate this guy.”

                Manuel said, “Why’s that?”

                Brennan was talking about how he didn’t see the Steele Dossier until December 2016.  Ares said, “He’s still on this lie huh?”

                Manuel said, “How do you know he’s lying?”

                “Well Bob Woodard, who was an investigator during Watergate, said that Brennan insisted on it being included in a US intelligence assessment about Russian meddling in January 2017.  How did he verify it in a month?  And if he didn’t, why did he insist to have an unverified document included in an intelligence document that influences decisions and policy?”

                “They had people that verified it quickly”

                “No, Woodard took it out because it was garbage and it has yet to be verified to this day.  In fact, everything that has been looked at has been found to be a lie.”

                “Why is Brennan defending it?”

                “He hates Trump.  What happened was, Hillary Clinton paid a company named Fusion GPS to find opposition research on Donald Trump.  They wrote the dossier based on lies.  Since they knew it was a lie, it couldn’t go through established American channels so they sent it to London and England sent it to various news organizations and back to the FBI and DOJ to make it seem like it was from multiple sources.  Brennan was friends with the GCHQ, which is like our NSA, head Bob Hanigan.  Hanigan resigned after Trump was elected because he knew what he did.  Our DOJ gave Britain the Dossier to give it back to us to make it seem like they had a credible source from British intelligence.”

                “Does Brennan know this?”

                “Yea, in May 2017, he talked about a corpus of intelligence but that all came from the same source, a Mi6 agent by the name of Christopher Steele.”

                “MI6? Like James Bond spy shit.”

                “Same one, except this agent isn’t as slick as James Bond. Rand Paul found out that Brennan never polygraphed anyone involved in the Steele Dossier because Steele was an FBI informant that gave them good intelligence on the FIFA case.  Doesn’t change the fact that Brennan laundered the information through England.”

                “Ah, so Steele did good work once in order to fuck us later.”

                “Yup, but high ranking members of the DOJ and FBI helped him fuck us.  They told him the information to give back to them.  He then went to the media to make it look like the media got it from other sources to make it look more legit.  He also gave it to John McCain since McCain hated Trump and was a Republican so the DOJ would think it more credible but it all came from Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele.  Then to cover their asses, the FBI fired Steele as a source for leaking to the media.  That’s when Ohr, 4th highest member in the DOJ, took Steele’s information and gave it to his colleagues and the FBI.”

                “Did the FBI know this?”

                “Yup, it’s all documented and they got a hold of texts admitting all this shit.  So when Rand Paul asks why he didn’t vet the information, and Brennan says because it was consistent with other sources, he means it was consistent with the information he gave his buddy Hanigan to give back to him.”

                “See, this is the shit we don’t find out welding pipes.”

                “Which is why we have each other.” Ares said with a smile. 

                Just then people came into the room with obvious concern on their faces rushing to Manuel’s bedside.  Manuel introduced Ares to his wife and kids.  Ares returned the greeting and said to the kids, “You should be proud of your dad.  He works hard to make millions of people’s lives more comfortable and better.” He turned toward Manuel and said,  “Get well soon my friend.”

                “Thank you for staying with me and for the good conversation.”

                “The pleasure was mine” as Ares walked out of the room. 

As he did a girl was wheeling an elderly woman in a wheel chair.  She looked to be in her mid-20s, Hispanic with smooth skin a round face, long straight black hair and shapely butt and big breasts.  She had brown eyes and a wide smile.   Ares took a deep breath, she was a beautiful woman and he hadn’t been with a woman in a long time.  He looked away but his peripheral vision still tracked her.  Just then, she collapsed to her knees in pain.  He rushed over and called for a doctor.  One came and knew her by name so said, “Janelle are you okay?”

                Janelle said, “I don’t know what happened, I just got a sharp pain in my side and I collapsed.”

                The doctor lifted up her shirt to reveal a bruise.  He asked, “How did you get that bruise?”

                “I didn’t know it was there.”

                “Okay, let’s go get you checked out.”

                Janelle went into a room and another nurse continued transporting the elderly woman. Ares left the hospital and went home.  Later that night he called his friend who was a nurse in the hospital whom he was visiting at the time he was there and let him roam the halls.  He asked, “How was that girl Janelle, the young pretty one that seemed to be helping out.”

                “Unfortunately, not too good.  She’s a sweetheart, very nice, she works at the hospital to try to get some spending money to live while she puts herself through medical school. She just graduated college and is studying for the MCAT.”

                “So, what happened?”

                “She has a rare disease that requires serious surgery and extensive rehab.  The whole process could cost up to two million dollars, which her insurance won’t cover so she can’t have the procedure.”

                “What happens if she doesn’t get the procedure?”

                “She’ll die.  Slowly, it’s just going to get worse and worse.”

                “Doesn’t the hospital have to treat patients and take the hit?”

                “Only in emergencies and trauma.  This doesn’t qualify.  We know what’s wrong.  We know what it’ll cost, we can prepare her.   Medicine is a business too you know?”

                “Yea, I know but given the government involvement in medicine, prices are kept high to make up for the forced patients through Medicare and other government programs.  If everyone paid the fair share and the market generated it like everything else, hospitals could work with patients like Janelle and do pro-bono work just like lawyers do.”

                “Yea, but educating the public to elect a candidate that runs on that and convincing the country that they’re not trying to kill grandma is almost impossible.  This is the sad truth and everyone blames the hospital but it’s the government that makes it a necessity to be this cold hearted.”

                “How strong is Janelle?”

                “It’ll come sporadically, she’ll be feeling fine one minute then just collapse like she did why?”

                “Can I talk to her?”

                “Not sure what you’re going to say but yea you can.”

                Ares went to the hospital the next day during visiting hours.  He walked into the room and Janelle was curled in the fetal position crying.  Ares said, “Hi.”

                Janelle turned toward him and wiped away her tears and said, “Hi” with confusion in her voice.

                “I heard about your story and I have a rather indecent proposal for you.”

                “Ummm okay, who are you?”

                “I’m either going to be someone you hate with a burning passion in a minute or you’ll be thankful that your luck has changed.”

                “Now I’m curious”

                “I don’t know how to say this except just saying it.  I’m a wealthy man but I’m single.  You are very attractive and I’d hate to see a young girl like you have her life cut short from a fixable problem.”

                “Yea well, that’s life.  Sometimes it sucks and is a bitch.”

                “Would you do anything to live?”

                Janelle’s eyes darted back and forth and said, “Yes, but I don’t have two million dollars.”

                “But I do, and you have an asset that I’m willing to trade two million dollars for.  By the way, that’s just worst case.  It all depends on how quickly your body reacts to surgery.  You’re young, I’m thinking it may be less but I’m willing to take that bet.”

                Janelle thought he knew what he was getting at but had to ask, “What asset would that be?”

                “Your body.  I want possession of it for one night.  I will pay your medical expenses for this surgery if I can fuck you.”

                Janelle eyes widened and her mouth dropped.  “You will pay at minimum hundreds of thousands at most two million dollars to sleep with me?” she said incredulously.

                Ares said, “No, to fuck you.  I want to be crystal clear.  I’m not a gentle person but I won’t use foreign objects to hit you with.  When I’m done, I will not leave any permanent marks.  I have no intention of ensuring I’m the last person to be with you when you’re attractive.  I will however require you to obey anything I tell you.  I’m going to penetrate you in many different positions and I will be ordering you around.  I will make you say things to me.”

                “I’m Dominican, I like a man to be a man in bed.  So, yea, I’m okay with that especially the part that sounds like you won’t really hurt me.  I, however, will be upfront with you.  I am young but given my condition, I won’t have as much energy to thank you properly for this.  I’ll be in more of a position after the procedure and rehab.”

                “I can’t trust you to keep your word.”

                “How can I trust you to keep yours?”

                “I can make the hospital reserve an OR for you.  They’ll keep my money if I cancel so either way I lose out on thousands of dollars.  I mean I could take the loss and take the discount to be with you but why bother?”

                “What’s your name?”

                “Ares”

                “Last name”

                Ares gave it to her.  Janelle grabbed her phone and googled him.  It didn’t take long for her to confirm that he had the means to drop two million dollars.  Janelle said, “Well, I think you’d rather lose thousands than two million.  So, here’s my counter proposal.  You can have me in my limited energetic self.  Then, when I’m done with rehab and am at full strength, I’ll rock your fucking world”

                “Interesting, you give me a taste of you but make me wanting more because I’ll have to do most of the work because you won’t have much stamina.  Then if I keep my word, you’ll show me what you can do at 100%.  If you’re lying, I get what I originally proposed but this gives you more comfort that I’m not lying and incentivizes me to carry through on my offer.”

                “The way I see it, I don’t see why you should even hesitate.”

                “Me neither, my proposal was one night with you and you’re offering me two for the same price so yes.”

                “Trust me, the offer you gave me was just as much a no brainer.  I’ve slept with people I didn’t like for much worse reasons in my life.”

                “So, get your release papers and let’s schedule a date for your surgery.  Come back to my place and I’ll take you to your surgery.”

                “Deal.” As Janelle stuck her hand out

                Ares shook her hand and sized her up.  He said, “Are you sure you don’t want to be a lawyer?  You’re pretty logical and made a good deal.”

                “Nah, I don’t like reading.  Much more interested in Math and science.”

                “Fair enough.”

                Ares went to get a doctor and Janelle requested her release papers.  While she was doing that, Ares told the receptionist his billing information to reserve an OR.  He told her to bill him for all Janelle’s medical expenses relating to the surgery and rehab afterwards.  The receptionist explained to him how much it could cost and it was consistent with what Ares already knew and he agreed.  The receptionist punched some keys and said, “Okay, the surgery is set for tomorrow afternoon at 6PM”

                “Thank You” said Ares.

 

                The doctor came in to give Janelle her discharge papers.  He said, “Janelle, I’m really sorry that it had to be this way.  It sucks that the system works this way.  I wish there was more I can do.”

                “I worked it out, I’m getting the surgery.  I found someone to pay for it.”

                “How? Like GoFundme?”

                “If I had one of those, don’t you think I would have asked you?”

                “Yes, I would think you would.”

                “No, someone found me.  The details aren’t important but there’s one thing I need to ask you.”

                “What’s that?”

                “Will it hurt my condition if I have sex?”

                The doctor sighed, “No, but your energy will cut out just like if you’re doing anything, like pushing an old lady in a wheelchair. “

                “But I won’t hurt myself more.”

                “No, you won’t”

                “Thank you doctor.  I’ll see you when I’m back for my surgery.”

                Janelle got up and walked to the waiting room where Ares was waiting for her.  She put her arm around his waist and Ares wrapped his arm around her shoulder and walked out of the hospital.  Janelle’s doctor watched Janelle walk out and went to his nurse, “Isn’t that your friend?”

                The nurse said, “Yup.”

                “How does he know Janelle?”

                “He doesn’t, but he was asking about her yesterday and wanted to see her.”

                “He must have made an impression since they’re walking out of here like they’re best friends.”

                “Yea, that is a little strange but he’s a good guy.”

                “So you don’t know what’s going on?”

                “No, and I don’t really care.  I know them both.  They’re good people.  I have a strange feeling I know but don’t know for sure.  If you want me to ask him I will.”

                “It’s up to you.  I guess it doesn’t matter.”

                “Yea”

 

                Ares drove to his house with Janelle in the passenger seat.  He pulled into his driveway and held the door for Janelle.  Janelle said, “Look, I know I agreed that you’re in control but can I make requests?”

                “Of course.”

                “Can we eat first?  I’m starving having to eat hospital food the last two days.  Also, can we have a conversation so I can at least feel like this isn’t prostitution?”

                “We can do both at the same time.”

                “I agree”

                Ares ordered food and they sat on the couch and watched TV as they waited.  The food came and Janelle said, “So what do you think of the Mueller Report?”

                Bob Muller’s special counsel had just wrapped up their investigation finding no collusion and then forwarded the obstruction to Attorney General Bill Barr, who quickly determined no obstruction.  Ares said, “Well, I think Mueller is a piece of shit.  He tried for two years to find some way to pin collusion with Russia on Trump but it was really him trying to cover up for the corruption of the DOJ and FBI as they illegally spied on his campaign and used Hillary funded information and pretended it was credible and unbiased.”

                “Well, there’s a Democratic congressman named Adam Schiff in California that says that Mueller just didn’t prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.”

                “Schiff is a moron.  He’s the problem with government.  It’s all swamp rats.  There’s no evidence at all.  Mueller worded the document to only give the evidence against Trump then concludes that there was no evidence but doesn’t tell you the evidence how they came to that conclusion.  Schiff knows the exculpatory evidence but, like Mueller, withholds it from the American people.”

                “Exculpatory?”

                “Evidence he didn’t do it.”

                “Schiff says that it doesn’t mean there’s no evidence of a crime.”

                “Schiff is a lawyer, he’s spinning.  “Not necessarily” isn’t an argument.  It’s a nonsense statement.  There is no evidence of a crime from Trump.  The real collusion is Hillary Clinton colluding with Russia and Ukraine to get negative information on Trump.  Every Russian they mention in Mueller’s report has Clinton ties to but Mueller leaves all that out.”

                “Right, the whoole Fusion GPS dossier thing.”

                “Yea”

                “But Schiff says there’s no evidence he didn’t collude.”

                “That’s not how the justice system works.  You’re innocent until proven guilty.  The burden of proof is on the prosecution not the defense.  Schiff is a lawyer, he knows this.  He’s making up a new standard of justice, it’s called not not guilty, which isn’t even a thing.”

                “But Mueller exonerated Trump”

                “No he didn’t, Trump exonerated Trump because he didn’t do anything.  Mueller’s conclusion is based on his failure to fabricate evidence but it wasn’t for a lack of trying.  He spent 35 million dollars of tax payer money and spent over 600 days trying to fabricate it.”

                “Do you have examples of this taking things out of context and not giving the other side of the story?”

                “I got three.  One, Joseph Mifsud.”

                “The guy that the Greek dude met with that had dirt on Hillary.”

                “Yes, George Papadopoulos, well they talk about who Mifsud said he knew that was Russian but left out that Mifsud had a lot of western intelligence contact too.  He was photographed with intelligence agencies in Italy and England.  If he’s a Russian agent, he’s a damn good one.  If he’s a Russian agent, why did Mueller let him go when they interviewed him in February 2017?”

                “Well, Papadopoulos lied about the date he met him”

                “But, according to Schiff, they opened an investigation in July 2016 because Downer found out they met and they knew Mifsud was a Russian agent.  So why was he allowed in the country to give a speech at a university?  If they knew in July 2016 that he was a Russian agent, why didn’t they keep him here?  They wouldn’t need Papadopoulos to remember the date, they knew he was a Russian agent right?  Why hasn’t he been found since?   If he was the key to this whole scandal, how did he disappear?  He’s a professor, he’s not a ninja.”

                “You make a good point.”

                “Yea, the investigation wasn’t started because of Papadopoulos.  That was a lie too.”

                “And none of this is in the Mueller report.”

                “Nope”

                “Alright, you said three.”

                “Number two, the Trump Tower meeting.  They mention Trump Jr. met with Veselnitskaya and Akmetshin but they don’t tell you that Veselnitskaya was a translator for Hillary Clinton.  They also don’t you that she works for Fusion GPS and met with Glenn Simpson, who owns Fusion GPS hours before and the day after the Trump Tower meeting.”

                “Yea, that seems relevant.  Fusion GPS was the company that wrote the dossier right?”

                “Yes, paid for by Hillary Clinton through a law firm called Perkins Coie.  I also read that the Obama campaign donated 630 Million dollars to Fusion GPS too.”

                “Okay, that’s pretty sketchy.”’  

                “And Akmetshin has admitted under oath that he knows the Clintons well.”

                “Well, maybe that’s why they have damaging information, because they’re close with them.”

                “And they’re still working with them.  One for the firm paid to dig up dirt and they’re meeting with the owner before and after the meeting.  Don’t you think if they were betraying them, they wouldn’t be so buddy buddy right around the meeting?”

                “Yea, I guess you’re right, it doesn’t make sense.  See, this is why I’m going into medicine I’m not as logical as you think.  It just seems like a conspiracy.”

                “But it happened.  Then there’s Cohen and the Trump Tower project.”

                “Right”

                “Mueller doesn’t tell you that Cohen e-mailed a generic public e-mail account.  It’s like e-mailing a podcast with info@podcast name.  If Cohen had to go through a public e-mail that everyone can use then he probably doesn’t have a back channel with Putin.”

                “Unless that was just a cover.”

                “Now who’s making conspiracies?”

                “Well what happened to the e-mail?”

                “It was never answered.”

                “I’m guessing Mueller left that out too.”

                “He did.  Schiff knows all this.  He’s a congressman; he has access to this information.  He’s purposely lying to you to cover up that he’s been lying to the American public for over two years now just because he doesn’t like Trump.”

                “Well I admit I don’t really know much about this.  Schiff says that the only reason Mueller didn’t indict is because of some law that you can’t indict a sitting president”

                “Then why didn’t Mueller recommend impeachment so he could indict?  He just says there’s no evidence to everything he looked at.  He doesn’t say, “I found collusion now impeach so I can indict.”

                “Okay, but Schiff is talking about impeachment.”

                “Again, based on nothing.  Barr asked Mueller three times if the only reason he said no collusion was because of that statute that you can’t indict a sitting president.  All three times, Mueller said no.”

                Janelle smiled, “Well, I guess I know now.”

                They finished their meals and Ares looked at Janelle with hungry eyes.  Janelle smiled back and Ares said, “So, are you ready?”

                Janelle took a deep breath and said, “Yea, as she stood up.”

                Ares got up and grabbed the back of Janelle’s head with his right hand and pulled her towards him tilting his head.  Janelle turned her head the other way and the top of Ares’ lip went on top of Janelle’s luscious lips pressing down on it.  He opened his mouth slightly and extended his tongue.  Janelle did the same and they made out profusely.  Ares grabbed the bottom of Janelle’s shirt and pulled it over her head revealing her bra.  He backed her to his bedroom and shoved her on the bed.  Janelle lay on her back and felt Ares’ hands grip her shorts.  He unbuttoned them and yanked the two ends apart snapping the zipper down.  He pulled off her shorts and took her socks off as well.  Janelle had removed her shoes when she entered the house.  Ares said, “Roll over.”

                Janelle did so and Ares stripped his clothes off and undid Janelle’s bra.  He pulled up on Janelle’s underwear causing the back to wedge in between her anus exposing the cheeks.  He straddled her right leg and licked her left butt cheek.  He opened his night table drawer and pulled out a shot glass, a small bottle of tequila and salt packets.  He opened the salt packet and poured the salt on the moistened area.  He then poured tequila into the shot glass and placed it in between Janelle’s butt cheeks.  Ares licked the salt off and then lifted the shot glass with his mouth arching his head downing the contents.  He straddled her left leg and refilled the shot glass to repeat the same sequence on the other butt cheek.  He then lowered her underwear.  He said, “Get up on all fours.”

                “Janelle did so and Ares rubbed his finger against her vaginal walls.  He was surprised to find it moist.  He stuck himself inside her from behind and Janelle moaned.  Ares reached around and caressed her breasts as he thrust himself into her.  Janelle blacked out and collapsed back down with a shriek.  Ares moved his arms and began massaging her back and shoulders.  He said, “Are you okay?”

                “Yea, sorry, I can’t really help it.”

                Ares sat next to her with his legs draped over the bed.  He grabbed Janelle’s hips and maneuvered her upper body over his lap.  He pinned her legs down with his and interlocked his ankles locking her in place.  His left hand gripped her hair and his right rubbed her butt.  He said, “Tell me you’re my bitch.”

                Janelle said, “I’m your bitch.”

                Ares slapped his hand against her butt and said, “Louder.”

                Janelle said it louder.  Ares slapped her again and said, “Louder.”

                Janelle screamed it.  Ares said, “repeat after me, I’m a hot chick.”

                Janelle did so, and Ares spanked her again, “So I can manipulate men”

                Janelle repeated it, and Ares struck her again, “To do stupid things.”

                Janelle parroted the phrase.  The skin on her butt cheeks reverberated from Ares’ swinging hand and he said, “Like paying my huge medical fees just to fuck me.”

                Janelle smiled and said what Ares said thinking that it was his idea.  One final collision between her butt and Ares’ hand while her neck snapped back as Ares pulled her hair with his other hand. Ares pulled Janelle off his waist and rolled her onto her back.  He mounted her and Janelle wrapped her legs around him.  Ares’ mouth explored her mouth, neck and breasts as his hands caressed her legs.  Janelle moaned.  Ares stood up and Janelle wrapped her arms around his neck while he squeezed her butt and drove her against the wall humping her aggressively.  Janelle kissed back and moaned.  She then screamed out as she achieved orgasm.  Ares eased her off him and Janelle looked embarrassed, she said, “Am I not allowed to enjoy it.”

                The reality was that Ares was turned on that she did.  He didn’t let it show on his face though.  He grabbed her arm and turned her around and shoved her so she bent over the bed.  He opened the drawer again and pulled out lubrication.  He generously rubbed the lubricant on Janelle’s anus and then penetrated it with his penis.  He slapped his hand against the side of her butt as he thrust himself into her.  His hands moved from her butt up her back around to her breasts again.  It was his turn to moan.  He exited and said, turn around and get down on your knees.”

                Janelle did so and she wrapped her arms around his waist and grabbed his butt.  She knew what was coming next.  She inserted his member into her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth.  Ares broke his dominant persona and said, “Damn, you didn’t even hesitate after knowing where it’s been.”

                Janelle pulled his penis out of her mouth and said, “I’m clean” then smiled and stroked it before reinserting it.

                It didn’t take long before ejaculate was being sprayed into Janelle’s mouth.  Janelle’s eyes went up to lock with his and she bobbed faster.  As she felt him going flaccid, she withdrew and theatrically swallowed the contents she had extracted from him.  Ares said, “Sit”

                Janelle shifted her weight back and put her arms down.  He said, “Speak bitch”

                Janelle started barking like a dog.  Ares said, “Crawl around”

                She did as she continued to bark.  She then shrieked in pain and collapsed.  Ares came over and ran his hand from the back of her head down her back and down her right leg all the way to her toes.  He did it again but this time went left.  He said, “Can you sit back up?”

                Janelle did and Ares said, “Give me paw.”

                Janelle gave him her hand.  He raised it and kissed the back of her hand.  He walked to the other side of the room and said, “Come here.”

                Janelle crawled over.  Ares said, “Lie down.”

                Janelle extended her arms and straightened her legs lying on her stomach.  Ares grabbed his phone from his pants and set it up on a book shelf so it was pointing at them.  He said, “Don’t worry I don’t have social media.  This isn’t going on the internet, it’s just for me but you can turn your head if you want to conceal your identity.”

                Janelle shrugged her shoulders but did.  Ares grabbed her bra and panties in each hand and put his right foot on her butt and held them up.  He then clicked the button on his watch that would activate the camera and took the picture.  He grabbed a sharpie and wrote on her butt, “Property of Ares”

                He rolled Janelle onto her back and wrote the same expression on her breasts and the inside of her legs.  He told her to lie on her side and she obeyed.  He grabbed the camera and took the picture.  Janelle gave a seductive look on her face and licked her lips.  Ares said, “Lie on your stomach and kick your legs up.”

                Janelle did so and propped her head on her hands.  Ares took a picture on each side and directly above.  He said, “Okay, you’re done.  The sharpie should wash right off if you want to take a shower.”

                “Honestly, I just want to go to bed.”

                Ares put on a pair of boxers and Janelle put on her underwear.  She said, “Do you have a T-shirt I can borrow?”

                Ares opened his drawer and gave her a T-shirt.  She put it on and lied in bed exhaling deeply.  Ares lied next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.  She scooted closer to him and Ares put his other arm under her neck as an extension of the pillow.  Janelle backed her legs in between his and he embraced hers in his.  Ares felt Janelle’s body relax and they both fell asleep.  The next morning, Janelle took a shower and got dressed in the clothes she had on the night before.  Ares did the same and when he got ready, he half expected Janelle to be gone but instead she was making breakfast.  She said, “You didn’t have much, but I threw some stuff together.  You hungry?”

                “Yea, I am, thank you.”

                Ares pulled out plates and Janelle placed the food on his plate first and then his.  She sat down and started eating.  She pulled up her phone and said, “Do you know who George Nadar is?”

                “He was on the Mueller probe.  He set up meeting with the United Arab Emirates with Erik Prince in the Saychelles.  It was part of the setup of Donald Trump”

                “What does Eric Prince have to do with Trump?”

                “His sister Betsy Devos is in Trump’s cabinet as the Secretary of Education.”

                “So what was sketchy about this meeting?”

                “There was a Russian named Kirill Dmitriev who’s the head of the Russian Direct Investment fund.  That’s who Prince was meeting with.”

                “And Prince got the meeting only because of his sister?”

                “No, sorry, he owns an investment firm called Blackstone.  They’re pretty large, especially in New York.”

                “Alright, so that’s a little sketchy”

                “Yea, but in typical mainstream media fashion, they leave out that the Russian Direct Investment fund has received millions of dollars from Clinton.  They also have Clinton lobbyist bundlers on their payroll.”

                “Well I’m reading about Eric Prince and George Nadar in Libya”

                “Yea, they were supposed to meet but then a Libyan aircraft carrier needed maintenance work done because it was old and decrepit.”

                “Okay, what do you want to do?”

                “Thanks for breakfast, it was really good.  You’re the one getting major surgery, you decide.  You don’t have to hang out with me.  If there’s someone you want to see, your obligation to me is over.”

                “No, it’s not.  I still have another rendezvous when I’m recovered.”

                Ares nodded, “Glad you still want to”

                “Of course I do, I’m a woman of my word.”

                “Okay”

                “I’m going to call my parents in DR.  But, after that, I want to stay here and, if you don’t mind, can you take me to the hospital.”

                “Of course.”

                Janelle called her parents to let them know what was happening.  They scolded her for not telling them earlier.  They decided they were coming to be with her.  She knew they didn’t really have the money but she knew it was going to be a long recovery so wanted them there.  They agreed to come.  Janelle thought to ask Ares for the money but decided he had spent enough on her.  She wanted to be independent.  Janelle and Ares watched movies until it was time to go to the hospital.  Ares parked the car and led her into the automatic doors and checked in.  It didn’t take long for the receptionist to call her and she went in very nervous.  Soon Janelle was looking at a bunch of masked people just waiting for her to lose consciousness.  That’s when everything went black.  When she woke up she was in pain.  A doctor held out his hand and said, “Okay, Janelle take my hand”  She did and the doctor helped her to her feet.  He said, “Now walk to the other side of the room.”

                If Janelle could make it, the treatment would cost hundreds of thousands.  If she could barely make two steps, it was going to be two million dollars before she was recovered.  Janelle collapsed almost immediately.  The doctor was prepared for this and caught her.  He gave a sympathetic look at Ares who had left and came back.  The doctor held up two fingers and Ares knew his bet didn’t pay off.  This would cost two million dollars.  It didn’t bother him.  He would make that up in no time.  He shrugged his shoulders as if to say, ‘It is what it is.’

                Janelle’s parents had made it and they took her back to her house.  They would transport her back and forth and help with the rehab.  For her first appointment, the nurse, who had confirmed the arrangement said, “Was it worth it?”

                “You should ask him that question.”

                “Well, you don’t have any marks on you.  I just don’t really know that side of him.”

                “He’s immature but he wasn’t bad.  I know he thinks he was but I’ve had worse and given what he could’ve done to me, I actually think I ripped him off.”

                “What do you mean?”

                “He had me at his mercy.  He could have done whatever he wanted to me.  What he chose as his worst, really wasn’t that bad.”

                “I’m happy to hear that.  I want to believe he’s a good man but this made it difficult”

                “No it doesn’t.  He still is.  Trust me.”

                “I don’t need details.”

                “That’s why I’m avoiding them.  I know he’s your friend and I’m grateful he is because I’m alive because of it.”

                “Glad it worked out.  Let’s start shall we?”

                Janelle religiously and stringently stuck to her rehab schedule.  It took over a year before she got her strength back.  Ares checked in on her every now and then but very sporadically.  He never brought up their agreement.  When she was fully recovered, she called Ares and said, “Are you ready for my second and final payment.”

                “You’re done?”

                “I’m done.”

                “Congratulations.”

                “Thanks” she said with a big smile.  Janelle’s parents were on a flight back to DR.  Janelle continued, “So when do you want to do this?”

                “Tonight work?”

                “Yup,”

                The night came and Janelle came over.  Ares had food and they ate.  They both got up and this time Janelle ran at him and leapt into his arms wrapping her arms and legs around him.  She passionately kissed him on the lips and then pulled his head into her breasts as she leaned back and moaned.  Ares walked to the bed and tossed her onto her back.  He undid her pants and pulled them off.  Janelle took off her shirt and sat up.  She undid his pants and yanked them down with his boxers.  She stroked his penis and placed it in her mouth erecting it.  She stood up and walked past him.  Ares turned so his back was to the bed and Janelle shoved him onto the bed.  She straddled him and inserted him into her.  She gyrated her hips and grinded against him as Ares reached up and caressed her breasts.  After a little bit, Janelle slapped his arms to the side and bent over rubbing her breasts against his face as she shook her hips.  Ares sat up and said, “Turn around.”

                Janelle reverse straddled Ares and leaned forward.  Her hands were on the ground and she shook her butt up and down bouncing it.  Ares grabbed her butt and squeezed hard by Janelle just gyrated faster and bounced more aggressively.  Ares squirmed as sperm exploded from his body into Janelle’s.  She felt it and went even faster as he squirmed.  He shoved her off him and lied down panting.  Janelle smiled and lied next to him and said, “See what happens when I have energy?” as she kissed him on the cheek. 

                Ares said, “Damn, you were amazing.”

                “Yea, you can’t handle this at full strength” she said with a smile in a coy voice.

                Ares laughed, “Guess not.”

                Janelle sat up and said in a serious voice, “But seriously, thank you for what you did.”

                Ares chuckled, “My pleasure, thank you for keeping your end of the deal”

                Janelle shook her head, “Of course.”

                “I’ll understand if you don’t want to see me again.”

                “You saved my life, why would I never want to see you again?”

                “I made you my bitch.”

                “I’m still your bitch, even if I took control this time.  I only did it because you told me to.” Janelle said with a smile and was back to her charming voice.

                Ares looked at her incredulously.  “So, you don’t have a problem that I drew all over you, I degraded you.”

                “In the privacy of your bedroom.  You didn’t post the pictures online.  I don’t know if you told your friends but you certainly didn’t tell my nurse.  She’s your friend”

                “No, I didn’t tell anyone that knows you.”

                “You didn’t hurt me.  I don’t care what you made me say and do.  It wasn’t that bad.  I don’t know what kind of women you know, but most women are turned on by a guy taking charge in the bedroom.”

                “Yea, I always hear that but I never believed it.”

                “Well believe that this one does.”

                “I kinda didn’t think you had a problem when you made breakfast and opted to stay with me.”

                “Right”

                “Now that you still told me you’re my bitch even though I didn’t tell you to I really believe you.”

                “Well I’m glad.  I would hope that the one thing we each proved is that we honor our words.”

                “So, what now?”

                “What do you want?”

                “I like being single.”

                “And I’m going to be really busy with medical school and residency after that.  Don’t really have time for a relationship”

                “Fuck buddies?”

                “Friends with benefits”

                “I’m okay with that.”

                Janelle and Ares smiled.  Ares kissed her and she kissed back.  She spent the night there and then made breakfast in the morning.  She went home and started studying for the MCATs again.  Ares and Janelle grew apart.  Not because Janelle was ungrateful but it was just the natural course of life.  Ares didn’t make an effort and Janelle realized that he didn’t want anything more.  She was always grateful for what he did and would do anything he asked him to but he never asked her for anything.  She always believed that he ripped him off.  To Ares, he got his fix.  He wouldn’t feel a sexual urge for another year.  By then, it was just awkward to reach out to Janelle.  He went back to his life feeling good about himself that he used his sexual urge to save a girl’s life.  That was much more fulfilling than getting a prostitute or going to a strip club.  Admittedly it was a lot more expensive but money wasn’t an issue for him.  All in all, both parties were content with the arrangement and had no regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment